MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 24

They are the values of the indicator.
Stored as a string.
The string is handled by a function.
It has always worked well and recovers the whole phrase.

In beta, retrieves the error, and usually only recovers the first "1" data.

ForexMoneyMaker:

It gives an error when compiling one program:

Is this the 535 build?

Most probably you opened the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari NZ MT4 #4\experts\indicators\Channels.MQ4" and tried to compile it?

You need to manually move your own files from your local experts directory to "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\8F311E250E67877D0B9CF7826D598895\MQL4\", with experts put in \experts subdirectory, indicators in \indicators etc.

We have not yet completed the automatic migration of custom programs from the old \experts directory. Only MT4 regular programs are migrated at the moment.

Build 535, I can not understand why these errors:

2013.11.08 00:17:06 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.32643 at 2013.01.02 12:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1.32642 mismatches)

On the 509 build, everything runs smoothly. Why price is not correct?

Renat:

Is this the 535 build?

Most probably you opened the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari NZ MT4 #4\experts\indicators\Channels.MQ4" and tried to compile it?

You need to manually move your own files from your local experts directory to "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\8F311E250E67877D0B9CF7826D598895\MQL4\", with experts placed in \experts subdirectory, indicators in \indicators etc.

We have not yet completed the automatic migration of custom programs from the old \experts directory. Only MT4 regular programs are migrated at the moment.

Yes, it was. Your advice helped! Let's keep checking!

Barbarian:

Build 535, I can not understand why these errors:

2013.11.08 00:17:06 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.32643 at 2013.01.02 12:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1.32642 mismatches)

On the 509 build, everything runs smoothly. Why is the price wrong?

You need to recreate all timeframes based on the minute timeframe, using the in-house period_converter. Remember to delete all older timeframe files in the history folder before creating them.

Scriptong:

You need to recreate all timeframes based on the minute timeframe, using the internal period_converter. Remember to delete all older timeframe files in the history folder before creating them.
I.e., now I have to create everything manually, and it won't work like before? Or it is temporary while testing is going on?

This is what I started to get

The RAM build 535 is loaded

The strange thing is that after restarting the terminal and reinstalling the EA everything works, but after recompiling the EA

it shows this error. There was a time when I put the EA on a chart and at the first tick the EA was deleted from the chart ...

Barbarian:
So now you have to create everything manually and it won't work like before? Or is this temporary while testing is going on?

I do this before every serious history test, if we are talking about checking the strategy and not the code. The matter is that up to the 509th build a new history (the one that comes online) in the terminal is accumulated on the basis of nine sources (by the number of timeframes), because of what there may be differences in timeframe data. In MT5 we took a different way at once: all TFs are built on the basis of M1. As far as I understand the new MT4 will do the same. As a result we will never see mismatch errors again.

Scriptong:

I do this before every serious history test, if it is a test of strategy rather than code. The fact is that up to the 509th build the new history (the one that comes online) in the terminal is accumulated based on nine sources (by the number of timeframes), because of which there may well be discrepancies in the timeframe data. In MT5 we took another way at once: all TFs are built on the basis of M1. As far as I understand the new MT4 will do the same. As a result we will never see errors of inconsistency.
Why do I need all timeframes if I need H1? Or is it a condition of MT4?
Reason: