MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 23

There are some errors in the logbook that I don't understand. There's an indicator hanging on the chart, but it's not signalling anything. I do not understand what it is:

And I am not subscribed to signals, nor am I a signal provider

In version 534 the problem with opening a chart of a financial instrument remains unresolved (see screenshot)

artmedia70:

There are some errors in the logbook that I don't understand. There's an indicator hanging on the chart, but it's not signalling anything. I can't figure out what it is:

And I am not subscribed to signals, nor am I a signals provider

Most likely cannot download a table of available trading signals for the "Signals" window.

Does this message appear on every restart?

ForexMoneyMaker:

In version 534 the problem with opening a chart of a financial instrument remains unresolved (see screenshot)

Try to open required charts and then re-save the profile under the same Default name:

If that doesn't help, close the terminal, delete the /templates/default.tpl file in the data directory and restart the terminal.

The beta of the 535 build has been released with further amendments.

Renat:

Most likely cannot download the table of available trading signals for the "Signals" window.

Does this message appear on every restart?

Restarted the terminal. Still doesn't appear (it's been about seven minutes since the restart).

Renat:
They've released the 535 beta with more changes.

Zhunko:

I've got it right here now:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\mt4clw

MetaQuotesfolder

Renat:

Try opening the desired graphics and then resave the profile under the same Default name:

If that doesn't help, close the terminal, delete the /templates/default.tpl file in the data directory and restart the terminal.

Thank you! The first case(highlighted in red) helped!

ALXIMIKS:

described my idea (to rock the graph by sticking the present in the past while coming up with my future), if not very clear, alas........

I would be happy if you could suggest another way to draw what is needed on the minus bars with adequate values on the plus bars.

(I moved the present to the past, then supplemented it with my vision of the future, and shifted it all again, but into the future).

As for ArrayCopy (llow,Low); and ArrayCopySeries (llow, 1 ); initial idea about wrong work of ArrayCopy (llow,Low) appeared because of wrong returned values of some its function in comparison with using ArrayCopySeries (llow, 1 ). But starting the loop on searching for differences between values of both arrays obtained by ArrayCopy (llow,Low) and ArrayCopySeries (llow, 1 ) I got only 0 (arrays' members are absolutely equal) for all possible accuracy options. Sometimes interesting values came through, i.e. Low = 1.351400000000000000000000; but the difference was always 0. I decided to analyze my function line by line where I pass arrays to get values of indicator buffer.

I obtained interesting data for ArrayMaximum. Code:

The result, different implementation of ArrayMaximum for two arrays

The conclusion: the values to be searched in ArrayMaximum() in arrays obtained with ArrayCopy (llow, low) and ArrayCopySeries (llow, 1 ) are different.

For ArrayCopy (llow2,Low) , the ArrayMaximum() bars go in the forward direction:

For ArrayMaximum (llow2,5,5), bars 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 will be looked at.

This is how it should be ?????????????.

Have you tried using ArrayGetAsSeries and ArraySetAsSeries?

I think it would be useful to read this information

When compiling one program, it gives an error:

can't open "C:\Users\AppData\Appuser\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\8F311E250E67877D0B9CF7826D598895\MQL4\include\stderror.mqh" include file

When compiling another one, this one (two lines together):

can't open "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari NZ MT4#4\experts\indicators\Channels.ex4" output expert file (5) 0 0
EX5 write error 1 1

Reason: