MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 94

A section for magazines has appeared in the terminal's marketplace:

1) there are no prices in the general overview of all magazines

2) how to download the magazine, it says free, but I do not know how to download?

3) Screenshots, will it be possible to take them directly from the terminal to the clipboard (I can alsolook in C: \Users\XXXXXXAppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternet Files\Content.IE5, but it's not convenient)

4) How can I enter the magazines section on mt5 website?

5) The authors of the magazine in my profile indicated that they are not sellers

6) The price of "FX Trader Magazine" - $ 9.99, is the minimum cost of any service at metaquotes not $ 10?

7) some magazines in the "screenshot" category have 3 pages in screen width in others only 2. I want uniformity, if it is not possible - then at least the beauty, and then a third of the screen on the right of the empty space as it does not look good.

When I double click on a word in ME and press F1, an offer to download a new version of help pops up.

But when I agree, nothing happens, help doesn't load, doesn't start, doesn't work(((

Night63:

When I double click on a word in ME and press F1, an offer to download a new version of help pops up.

But when you agree, nothing happens, help doesn't load, doesn't start, doesn't work(((

Check your log - does it say what's downloading and what's downloading?

2013.12.06 14:14:53.963 Help    'mql4.chm' downloaded
2013.12.06 14:14:49.260 Help    new version of the English Help is available (2447 kb)

ALXIMIKS:

A section for magazines has appeared in the terminal's marketplace:

1) there are no prices in the general overview of all magazines

2) how to download the magazine, it says free, but I do not know how to download?

3) Screenshots, will it be possible to take them directly from the terminal to the clipboard (I can alsolook in C: \Users\XXXXXXAppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternet Files\Content.IE5, but it's not convenient)

4) How can I enter the magazines section on mt5 website?

5) The authors of the magazine in my profile indicated that they are not sellers

6) The price of "FX Trader Magazine" - $ 9.99, is the minimum cost of any service at metaquotes not $ 10?

7) some magazines in the "screenshot" category have 3 pages in screen width in others only 2. I want uniformity, if it is not possible - then at least the beauty, and then a third of the screen on the right of the empty space as it does not look good.

The magazines and books are still in deep beta and cannot be downloaded. Most likely by the end of December we will open them publicly.

The prices of magazines and books have a lower threshold and are set by the publisher. We work only with direct rights holders (publishers) and sign direct contracts. We are in the process of signing contracts.

Lion.Fx:

Some sellers have already added it. Haven't sent mine to the marketplace for testing yet myself.

But I wanted to test other people's products, but no, there's a bug in the new build. I should not have updated this morning.

By the way, now I put EAs on the chart, they seem to work, trades open, nothing flies out. So it is the tester that has glitched.

P.S. My device 509 is working fine, I do not remember it bouncing.

1. Yes, I also have them added. But they are not in the terminal :(

2. The terminal keeps crashing. When opening a position in the tester, or when trying to clear the tester's journal, or for some other reason. I still haven't found any connection between the terminal resetting and not resetting.

Yeah, 509 works fine for me too.

Renat:

The magazines and books are still in deep beta and cannot be downloaded. Most likely by the end of December we will open them publicly.

The prices of magazines and books have a lower threshold and are set by the publisher. We work only with direct rights holders (publishers) and sign direct contracts. We are in the process of signing contracts.

Renat, how long do the products published in the Market appear in the terminal in the Market?

artmedia70:
Renat, how long before the products published in the Market appear in the terminal in the Market?

Usually within a day, at least 3 hours.

By the way, we recommend that you rebuild your programs with the latest builds and send them in for moderation.

We have started actively publishing previously accumulated programs and are planning public tests from next week. A couple of dozen more builds with tests and we will be close to a release in January.

Renat:

By the way, we recommend that you rebuild your programs with the latest builds and send them in for moderation.

We have started actively publishing previously accumulated programs and are planning public tests from next week. A couple of dozen more builds with tests and we will be close to a release in January.

And the fact that the current build is crashing frequently will not affect the newly compiled codes?

artmedia70:
And the fact that the current build has started to crash frequently won't affect the newly compiled codes?

If it crashes, please send the details (preferably together with code or ex4) to servicedesk.

We'll look into it.

Reason: