MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 7

artmedia70:
Nothing worked anyway. Assigned owner, full access rights, run as administrator. It's still the same...

It still says wrong profile path?

Scriptong:

Does it still complain that the path to the profile is wrong?
Uh-huh.

artmedia70:
Uh-huh

Change the name of the folder Artiom to something English. Like Artiom.

artmedia70:
Nothing worked anyway. Assigned owner, full access rights, run as administrator. It's still the same...

Copying chart01.chr file from another terminal to the address in the warning - it worked for me).

VOLDEMAR:

The same thing doesn't work on the other car

Maybe I don't understand .... Second computer and it also doesn't work ....

I figured it out, variables like Day(), Minute() return zeros, I don't know what this is about.

It works like this

void OnTick()
  {
Comment(TimeDay(TimeCurrent()));
  }

artmedia70:

After updating the terminal, when I try to open any currency pair chart window, I get a message:

What is this? How to fight it?

Describe in detail. Operating system, UAC status, terminal installation folder, what rights you have to run it with, logs, screenshots, etc.

In general, as many details as possible by separate ticket to servicedesk.

alexvd:

Describe the details. Operating system, UAC status, terminal installation folder, what permissions you have, logs, screenshots, etc.

In general, as many details as possible in a separate ticket to servicedesk.

OK. I will prepare and send it.

Doesn't work as stated in the help ....

#property description  "Работает ли эта функция"

Help says that there is no start() function in mt4, but it is compiled, but it does not exist, because search engine finds only start event, but event is not a function.

ALXIMIKS:
Help says that there is no start() function in mt4, but it is compiled, but it does not exist, because search engine finds only start event, but event is not a function.

It's just an obsolete function, but as far as I understood it, it will be supported for compatibility purposes. However, the simultaneous presence of start and OnStart is not allowed.
Reason: