MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 13

FAQ:

Oh... but you guessed right, that English is not his native tongue. And yet we are inconsiderate people, discussing a third party in public like this...
I wasn't guessing, but otherwise you're right.

artmedia70:
OK: there's highlighting of parentheses and variable names, but auto-complete keywords are still case-sensitive. This is nonsense. Then we don't need it at all since in order to write Highest we have to start typing not hig, but Hig. Then what is the sense in it? Or we should convince the Chinese forum section to insist that every Chinese person should make autocomplete case insensitive?
I'm willing to change gender to Chinese and vote. Very inconvenient.

komposter:
I'm ready to change gender to Chinese and vote. It's very uncomfortable.
Let's put it this way: 一個已經同意

When rebooting after an auto-renew, the terminal "forgets" about the portable key.

And when you start the terminal with the key, eight does not see that it is running. How do I explain this... I have it "pinned to the taskbar". When the terminal is closed, the button is "not pressed", when started without the key it is "pressed" (as it should be), and when started with the key it is also "not pressed". Pressing it again takes you to the running terminal (i.e. it finds it by process name?), but this is wrong.

There is no such problem with five.

One more trabble with the editor (same in five) - if you run it "portable" and then switch to terminal by F4, the terminal starts without a key. Better to fix it.

angevoyageur:
What about a French section? (What about a French section ?)
Maybe later.

Please advise which is the most adequate way to get and load values of time series array (Low[])

into a library function, like this:

double funk(double &muss[]); 

And so that the compiler doesn't swear.

Will SoruXXXX functions(CopyRates, CopyOpen, CopyRealVolume .......) be introduced?

tara:

Any English speaker would say... another question...

Well, our brother is "... another question..." :)

What's the difference? I translate everything into Spanish, and here I gave the same translation: otra pregunta! Other or another and the other is all the same!

ALXIMIKS:

Please advise which is the most adequate way to get and load values of time series array (Low[])

into a library function, like this:

And the compiler won't complain.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/array/ArrayCopySeries

When a new build is installed on one terminal, the meta-editor is updated on the others. Which is rather bad. The new compiler is still glitchy. The old one is gone. what to do?

Addendum : Found old terminal. deleted new meta editor with dll and exe file. put the old ones in. So the meta-editor for about 20 seconds closes and that's it ! It was a mess...

In C: programm data I deleted what I needed.

Reason: