Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 628

gobirzharf:

Why are you guys so down? You're getting emotionally wound up, aren't you?)

I just need to make a deposit and that's it, we'll be all right. I'll show you hundreds of thousands of percent (you're laughing and doubting, but I'm not kidding).

Everything will be all right. There will be a profitstopout.

I solemnly declare you a prophet! May your account shine with profits!

The weather, only the dog is not happy))) It's raining and overcast.

and rain is a great time to go to the swamp.

The word "synthetic" puts me in a trance. Do you mean to say that you create the product yourself and launch it on the market or what do you mean by that?

You mean that the sum of the positions of several instruments generates an equity curve which is a synthetic instrument.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you can't understand the basics, what's the point in trying to answer?

You're the one with the tester's head, not mine.

;)

Don't be angry, oh prophet! it's just that you are of that category of prophets who belong to the insane, there were always such in ancient times...

gobirzharf:

Next week. I will notify all those who are suffering with a post in this thread. For now, settle for what we have) the forum.

Use only default buttons and default prices. Mandatory condition.

Not sure what the point of the prophets is yet, but it sounds intriguing) Maybe you can elaborate?

The deeds of the prophets are rooted in antiquity, missionary-soteriological currents became particularly active in the so-called Axial Age according to Carl Jaspers, and at the boundary of eras, and according to numerous teachings each new prophet receives a great illumination and hurries to share the good news with those who are suffering. In the new era, historically, the first figure of a charismatic prophet in the lineage of prophets began in 2010 on the Alpari forum, and the branch was called "The Grail is Found", and the first prophet and sultan of all prophets is still with us today. Although many doubt his prophecies and there are reasonable grounds to suppose that he actually lives as a poor wanderer, but it may be his personal choice or a whim, for example, it has happened in ancient times that great philosophers lived in barrels... Nevertheless, great hopes are pinned precisely on him, and everyone longs to see the promised miracle in the 10000% bar.

According to the canons, every new prophet has to testify first to the objective existence of the Grail, then preferably give out a portion of sacred texts, and then show monitoring or something like that, however, some prophets neglected this, and it can not be said that many prophets were ashamed, how should I put it delicately ... [carried out an emergency defecation] sometimes to the delight of all present and then there were often prophets who hid for a long time from the public for various reasons.... There were all kinds of rumours about this, perhaps some were taken to the cellars of the Lubyanka, perhaps some were silenced by the Freemasons, and there were even amazing rumours that the prophet's wife managed the account instead of the prophet himself! In short, it was a glorious story of epic tales of legend... Suavis laborum est praetorium memoria.

There were prophets who starved heavily, denied themselves everything, but sent their last money to open the signal. All for the sake of people and for the sake of overcoming the grave of human misery, in order to open the door of forbidden dimensions to the Kingdom of the Grail, but nothing really came out. Mirabile dictu, what is worse is that some wealthy Pharisees not only did not give them a cachet in their hour of need, but they even mocked them in every possible way. O tempora, o mores!

What is characteristic is that the current state of affairs is not much different from what it has been for over 10 years -- the chronicler notes. Most of the prophets have ended up in factories or in office slavery. Nevertheless, the course of history cannot be stopped and the Grail cult cannot be destroyed. The new prophets are engaged in a metaphysical battle with global market entropy, with a monstrous pre-market chaos, overthrowing non-stationarity, and revealing unconventional eidetic ways of financial dialectics. Glory to the Grail! Hail to the prophets!

transcendreamer:

Don't be angry, O Prophet! it's just that you are of that category of prophets who belong to the insane, in ancient times there have always been such...

Yes, that's true, like Cassandra. "The mad maiden, without a word, cried out: - 'I can clearly see Troy falling to dust. But clairvoyants as well as eyewitnesses have been burned by men at the stake."

khorosh:

Yes, that's right, like Cassandra. "A mad maiden without a word, shouting: - "I see Troy fall to dust. But clairvoyants as well as eyewitnesses have been burned by men at the stake."

No, we're civilized people.

we won't burn anyone

just crucify them a little.

transcendreamer:

There were all kinds of rumours [...] and even the most amazing rumours were that the prophet's wife managed the account instead of the prophet himself!

Oh, wow! I didn't know that. Who's that?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've laid out one of my strategies in plain sight...

but the misfortune of those who are not in the know - it takes years to get the gist of it

what about the profits of the soul strategy? are there any profits?

Aleksandr Volotko:

What about the profits of the mental strategy?

He doesn't need profits, the main thing for him is to beat the forex).

Aleksandr Volotko:

what about the profitability of the mental strategy? is there a profit?

Profit only.

gobirzharf:

Shit, I read it. I'm never going to get it. Can you summarise the gist of what you wrote and what it's about?

Triangle, Equity (in green) at zero. (in the trailer).

The system is stable and does not depend on the direction of currency pairs,

We do not need to make forecasts and guessing by coffee grounds.

Accordingly, it is impossible to withdraw and the main condition of break-even is fulfilled.

Now, we need to get Equi to go upward on the indicator and find out what to do for that.

The strategy will work out.

It is very simple.

Files:
po8qglj1lj.png  65 kb
Reason: