Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 621

Regarding locking. Guys, I too, like Drimmer, don't understand the bonus of locking as opposed to taking a loss normally. A new trade comes along and the question comes up again: up or down. And the previous hanging does not make the situation any clearer. On the contrary, it creates additional moral pressure. What is the point?

Quiet everyone, I am a prophet, I know how to make profitable equity out of RND without martin

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Quiet everyone, I am a prophet, I know how to make profitable equities from RND without martin

see

Let's say you bought and you don't do anything else.

the equity graph is a mirror of the kotier movement

If RND, so is equity RND ;)

So, the strategy has to be thought out in the model in advance, and not out of the blue.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're a mathematician ;)

above green.

Oh, dear Prophet, you say strange things, strange wonders, or you create hell, or joke in your favor, because everyone knows that first you need to penetrate through the spread and the commission of the merchant brokerage before the surplus and good will come to the account, but only heretics, dissenters, and nihilists dare to claim as if they derive profit from a triangle like magicians ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

see

Let's say you bought and you don't do anything else.

the equity graph is a mirror of the kotier movement

If RND - then Equity RND ;)

In fact, yes, if you do nothing, the Equity is a reflection of the chart of the currency pair.
But what I mean is that I can make an Equity upwards from any chart, not by drawing on the history, but online without knowing what will happen next.

transcendreamer:

Oh, my dear Prophet, you say strange things, strange wonders, or you make theft, or joke in your mercy, because everyone knows that first you have to get through the spread and the commission of the brokerage before the surplus and good will come to the account, but only heretics, dissenters, and nihilists dare to claim as if they get profit from the triangle like magicians ...

I'm finishing my post after you've answered.

go back to the fish

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Quiet everyone, I'm a prophet, I know how to make an RND profit equity without martin

Third prophet! O happy one, we bow our heads to thee, grace be to thee!

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
In fact, yes, if you do nothing, the Equity is a reflection of the chart of the currency pair.
But that's not what I mean, I can make Equity up from any chart, and not by drawing on history but online without knowing what's coming next.
It has to be so

Aleksei Stepanenko:
As for locking. If you don't know how much of a bonus you can get from locking, compared to taking an ordinary loss. When a new trade comes in, the question comes up again: up or down. And the previous hanging does not make the situation any clearer. On the contrary, it creates additional moral pressure. What is the point?

My version is purely psychological - I am afraid to write off the balance (or do not want to spoil the curve of the signal), there are no other reasons except to pay swaps (by the way, the Prophet seems to have said that he has an Islamic account, he even wore a turban for that)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Quiet everyone, I am a prophet, I know how to make profitable equity out of RND without martin

selling two RND() :-) trade is fair

PS/ by the way random numbers and sets actually sell

Reason: