Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 624

Renat Akhtyamov:

to a hundredth or less is a matter of opinion

it's not the lot that is traded, but the increment, because a triangular lot is an underlying asset, we are not interested in it.

the increment in the value of the point is equivalent to the volume increment of other participants in the market

the latter is essentially OM intraday

The pip value is not rounded; let it be 8 decimal places, and it turns out that this price is fluctuating quite well.)

But still, this prophet is really strange... probably not human at all...

I've never heard such phantasmagoric savagery before...

benzovoz:
It's hot, we're seeing autumn and a good mushroom crop))) If you know how to fix a lock, you're not stuck. If you get stuck in Loki - then you do not know how to destroy otherwise would not be stuck))))). I have an example loks are not special and so it turns out, if there was no time or opportunity to the end of the day they broke, I just close them as an elk. It's silly otherwise.

It's just a temporary overlap of positions if you trade two sets / two systems / two portfolios / etc, it's purely a technical lock, which in itself makes no sense

transcendreamer:

That's not true, the Tablets of Bablokos tell me that even if a prophet refuses to be a prophet - he is all the more a prophet!

That's my point - it is not the Prophet's business to appoint someone as a Prophet or to remove him from office, even himself! That is the prerogative of the poor, hungry and destitute.

Have you finally opened a PAMM?

And become a Prophet? Do I need it? And where will the money for PAMM come from?

Aleksandr Volotko:

You've got a lot of prophets per square metre...

But in the words of a well-known character in small circles: What's the payoff?

You were a prophet too, by the way, and go back to the cult already...

Aleksandr Volotko:

That's my point - it is not the Prophet's business to appoint someone as Prophet or to remove him from office, even himself! That is the prerogative of the poor, hungry and destitute.

And to become a Prophet? Do I need it? And where does the money for PAMM come from?

Starving, begging, barely making ends meet... I was waiting for you to open a PAMM... but if you're in the doughnut shop, you must be getting ready...

Aleksandr Volotko:

By the way, how did the battle end between you and Anatoly the prophet?

transcendreamer:

but if you're in the doughnut shop, you must be getting ready...

Trading is the most boring thing on this planet, so I kill time between trades by reading all kinds of nonsense here.

transcendreamer:

By the way, how did the battle with Anatoly the Prophet end?

How do you mean? Tolik was the first to quit.)

transcendreamer:

But still, this prophet is really strange... probably not human at all...

Such phantasmagoric savagery I've never heard before...

The patient is explaining something that is very important to him, but it is impossible to understand. There is no logical connection between the phrases, but the person does not notice it. Sometimes the patient uses words that he himself has made up to refer to phenomena that exist in his mind: "There are exactly 340 steps from the house to the corner. And here yesterday the gabags are digging over the balcony!"

khorosh:
The patient is explaining something that is very important to him, but it is impossible to understand him. There is no logical connection between the phrases, but the person does not notice it. Sometimes the patient uses words that he himself has invented to call the phenomena that exist in his mind: "It is exactly 340 paces from the house to the corner. And here yesterday the gabags are digging over the balcony! "

Rather, it is the result of the discovery of an authentic reality, as described in Arthur MacKenna's short story "The Great God Pan", in which consciousness is changed so that man ceases to be truly human and becomes a forbidden subject, accession to a hidden reality as an apparition of the pagan god Pan, the personification of the forces of nature in all their diversity and power, these manifestations of forbidden science, supersensible and orgiastic experience are the hallmarks of the true quest of the Grail...

transcendreamer:

Starving, begging, barely making ends meet... I've been waiting for you to finally open a PAM...

You could sell something you don't need... bonds... a kidney... why bother making ends meet?

Reason: