Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 625

Aleksandr Volotko:

Trading is the most boring thing on this planet, so I kill time between trades by reading all kinds of nonsense here.

What do you mean? Tolik was the first to quit.)

yeah i remember that, i wanted to know about yours

Renat Akhtyamov:

to a hundredth or less is a matter of opinion

it's not the lot that is traded, but the increment, because a triangular lot is an underlying asset, we are not interested in it.

the increment in the value of the point is equivalent to the volume increment by other market participants

the latter is essentially OM intraday

Do not round up the pip value, let it be 8 decimal places, and it turns out that this figure fluctuates quite well;)

You should immediately negotiate with the stoned broker on PR-action and ask him to pay you from his pocket for all this "beauty", "setting you a plus" in any transaction automatically.)

Anything that is "visible" and that lends itself to "analysis" is not the market. Anything that is speculative is a money loser.

You said it right here, almost) Only it's not the lock, it's the trade. It's needed for conversion. Just not the way you think and not where you think.The rest of the options are questionable and are in secret and under the control of the reptiloids.

Everything they write on the internet about markets, their analysis etc. - is epic nonsense.

There is only one option to make a hamster at last and try not to let it all down again: one movement, a good one. When roughly they happen, why, what they look like - you know.

Before that movement, just observe, sitting on your hands and money. Study where there might be strong movements and why. Prepare for them.

Before a possible movement, you should clearly know where you made a deposit and how the buttons are pressed to gain position) The main thing is not to miss.

Any way forward as a professional participant, manager, cleaner, etc. (make up a position yourself or ask them and they'll tell you) on the "market" for animal trading and animal feed.

Aleksandr Volotko:

You could sell something you don't need... bonds... a kidney... why bother making ends meet?

So is there going to be a PAMM or not? I'm tired of waiting.

transcendreamer:

So is it coming or not? I'm tired of waiting.

It's not up to me.

gobirzharf:

The other options are dubious and are secret and under the control of the reptiloids.

There are some things that are not worth dissecting... it's not just taboo, it's not the Chekists and Freemasons, it's something worse... this kind of information is not meant for the human mind at all... it is better to forget everything that has been written here and live and work in peace at the factory...

Aleksandr Volotko:

it's not up to me.

Are investors evil?

transcendreamer:

are investors evil?

More like greedy, but you know better.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

They're more like greedy, but you should know better.)

Why are they so greedy? Maybe they just want you to join a cult and you don't, so they don't even give you money for food :)

transcendreamer:

There are some things you shouldn't open up... they're not just forbidden, they're not Chekists and Freemasons, they're worse than that... this kind of information is not meant for the human mind at all... it's better to forget everything written here and live and work in peace at the factory...

Keep it simple) You are so serious about some nonsense.

gobirzharf:

Keep it simple) So serious about some nonsense.

What if the prophet really saw Pan?

and Pan revealed to him secrets unknown to mere mortals.

Io Pan! Io! Pan!

Apparate, suddenly rise up out of the Night

Pan! Io, Pan!

Io, Pan! Io, Pan!

From across the sea,

From Sicily and Arcadia!

Like Bacchus, wandering, with fauns and leopards,

Nymphs and satyrs in attendance,

On a milk-white donkey from across the sea!

To me! To me!

Reason: