For those who have (are) seriously engaged in co-movement analysis of financial instruments (> 2)

I am experiencing a complete lack of serious opponents on this subject.

I feel like a pioneer. Whoever is on the subject, please contact me via PM.

My public research on the subject can be seen in my profile.

hrenfx:

I feel like a pioneer. Whoever is on the subject, please contact me by PM.

Broste vash e-mail to fx_acc @ hotmail dot com (no nashel vashego e-mail a v profile), est' o chem poobshat'sa.

Proshu proshemija chto pechataju po anglijski.

Sergey.

df45xzfr4:
Answered.

hrenfx:

I feel like a pioneer. Whoever is on the subject, please contact me via PM.

Have you already abandoned the channels, pioneer? )

ZS: I have a question for you: is it possible to create a synthetic that is always in a channel larger than the sum of the spreads of the instruments included in the synthetic?

hrenfx:

Been doing this seriously not a serious exercise.

This topic is not for mt4 traders due to the lack of variety of financial instruments required.

Personally, my imho :) no need to get involved in many tools - more than 3 - and even then, 2 are working, while the 3rd is for hedging, if you exceed a certain spread level ... (which is traded on the same principles - but on a higher TF)

Otherwise, on 2 pairs, spread is traded according to fairly elementary rules... :) spread appeared - sell/buy it ... spread widened - buy (using 3 variants - on both legs - on positive leg (with possibility to roll over on the other leg) - on positive leg, with trailing possible deal on negative leg) - that's it... (limiting by some total max lot on chosen Highly Correlated pairs, taking into account their volatility (excluding some time periods for calculation))

SZY - with some simple manipulations you can increase spread yield from ( N/5*5) to (N/5*31)

SZY - but this doesn't exclude working simultaneously on 12(4) selected pairs 12/(2+1), to achieve something like 300.0 pips per day...

hrenfx:

the joint movement of financial instruments is total bullshit,

Ultimately the world's currency, the dollar, determines this very "co-movement"...

don't shout like that :) go learn about hedge funds and read about hedge funds....

we're talking about a strategy like this:

i.e. if you see a situation like this, you trade it...

hrenfx:

I feel like a pioneer. Who's on the subject, please contact me via PM.

It's a much shorter name than this, which is portfolio investing. You'll never be a pioneer, try as you might to change the name, but the essence won't change.
sanyooooook:

SZS: I have this question for you: is it possible to create a synthetic that is constantly in a channel larger than the sum of the spreads of the instruments included in this synthetic

Everything can be created from history.
Reason: