Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 623

Renat Akhtyamov:

a lot of people know, but they can't make a profit out of it.

Today's pages are framed and read carefully before going to sleep, like prayers.

♪ while I go to sleep ♪

The most pious Prophet may rest, while we will sing hymns to him and praise him. - Or has he scalped and scalped in defiance of the laws of decay? No one has ever seen such a thing, they have seen all kinds of things, but not this... ...the deeds of the wise prophet are glorious... How can one not be enchanted... We shall feast, brethren! Bars of honey, boxes of muffins, forty-forty of all kinds of goods, a lot of mountain oil, everything will be plentiful!

Renat Akhtyamov:

today's pages framed and before each sleep carefully, like prayers

Let the will of our prophet be done! Listen, behold the truth in his writings!

transcendreamer:

Oh, my dear Prophet, you say strange things, strange wonders, or you make theft, or joke in your mercy, because everyone knows that first you have to break through the spread and the commission of the brokerage before the surplus and good will come to the account, and only heretics, dissenters, and nihilists dare to say that they get the profit from the triangle like magicians ...

masterpiece.

Not very clear with the stock so far.
If eurusd +1, eurgbp -1, gbpusd -0.91 - there will be some net GBP and USD position left due to volume rounding to the hundredth.
And if eurusd +100, eurgbp -100, gbpusd -90.83 - this is a net absolute lock at current rates. The pound sold 9,083,000 and bought the same amount.
It is true that such volumes cannot be bought instantly anymore.

It's hot now, autumn and a good crop of mushrooms)))) If you know how to break the loki then the loki does not get stuck. If you get stuck in Loki - then you do not know how to destroy otherwise would not be stuck)))). I have an example loks are not special and so it turns out, if there was no time or opportunity to the end of the day they broke, I just close them as an elk. It's silly otherwise.

You've got a lot of prophets per square metre...

But in the words of a well-known character in small circles: will there be any profit?

Aleksandr Volotko:

You've got a lot of prophets per square metre...

But in the words of a well known character: What's the payoff?

There are no prophets.

You either know how to trade or you don't.

b2v:
I do not know much about the lock so far.
If eurusd +1, eurgbp -1, gbpusd -0,91 - there will be some net position of GBP and USD, because of rounding to a hundredth.
And if eurusd +100, eurgbp -100, gbpusd -90,83 - this is a net absolute lock at current rates. The pound sold 9,083,000 and bought the same amount.
It is true that such volumes cannot be bought instantly anymore.

to a hundredth or less - it's up to you

it's not the lot that is traded, but the increment, because a triangular lot is an underlying asset, we are not interested in it.

the increment in the value of the point is equivalent to the volume increment by other market participants

the latter is essentially OM intraday

Do not round up the pip value, let it be 8 decimal places, and it turns out that this figure fluctuates quite well;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

no prophets

no, well you hear @transcendreamer what the new prophet says - there are no prophets, says...

♪ either you know how to trade or you don't ♪

♪ or the Prophet ♪

Aleksandr Volotko:

no, well you hear @transcendreamer what the new Prophet says - there are no Prophets, says...

or the Prophet.

That's not true, the tablets of Bablokos tell me that even if a prophet refuses to be a prophet - he is all the more a prophet!

Have you opened a PAM at last?

Reason: