Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 634

It is a great shame that the young Prophet has begun to be insulted and beaten... However, this has always been the case. Without going through this procedure, a Prophet cannot be called a Prophet....

And it seems that in his sermons he just wanted to say that the basic asset is the major currency pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD, and its derivatives are crosses like EURGBP ...

He sees some unearthly truth in the behavior of these combinations and rejoices when he calculates OM in increments.

With joy, he is unable to speak smoothly and monotonously about his Knowledge. He is bursting with the desire to help those who are suffering and so His speech is vague and, in some ways, strange. But, this does not stop the Truth from being the Truth...

Do not beat the Prophets, gentlemen! Let them speak. For they must.

Amen.

Alexander_K:

It is a great shame that the young Prophet has begun to be insulted and beaten... However, this has always been the case. Without going through this procedure, a Prophet cannot be called a Prophet....

And it seems that in his sermons he just wanted to say that the basic asset is the major currency pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD, and its derivatives are crosses like EURGBP ...

He sees some unearthly truth in the behavior of these combinations and rejoices when he calculates OM in increments.

With joy, he is unable to speak smoothly and monotonously about his Knowledge. He is bursting with the desire to help those who are suffering and so His speech is vague and, in some ways, strange. But, this does not stop the Truth from being the Truth...

Do not beat the Prophets, gentlemen! Let them speak. For they must.

Amen.

He who thinks clearly, speaks clearly.

benzovoz:

It's difficult without your pictures, they would be much more picturesque))))

transcendreamer:

forgot to add "CME CME CME" :-) it's being treated like a sacred cow

transcendreamer:

Hee hee hee.

transcendreamer:

You'd better have some sympathy for the man - he now has to carry alone what he and Asaulenko used to carry together)

I think I understand in principle what the prophet was telling us, but there are a few BUTs, I can write them tonight if the prophet doesn't mind))) Do you mind, Prophet?

benzovoz:
Kmk, I understood in principle what the prophet was telling us, but there are some BUTs, I can write them tonight if the prophet doesn't mind))) Do you mind, Prophet?

Mahmood - light it up! (с)

transcendreamer:

Handsome!:)

In short, it looks like this on the example of Eurobucks, Audbucks and EuroAuds, now kotir EuroAuds 1.62 (I reduce it exactly as much as it affects the triangle in the form of changes in the lot "junior" pair), open a balanced triangle, let us assume EURBACS Sell 1 lot, EURUSD Buy 1 lot and Aussie Buy 1.62 lots, then we wait, pairs will move who knows where, in our case EURUSD goes to Sell, EURUSD Kotirade changed to 1.61 and went profitable.I.e. at this moment we kind of beat back the spread of the triangle. I.e. profit goes after the cross passed 100 four-digit points. Due to the fact that the Aussie lot remains 1.62 (we do not change it in the process) and it carries a larger profit than the elk from EUR-AD. This is ideal and the profit may be good. But if the aussie goes up and not down)))) Then minus)))) Still a guessing game. Like you have to enter not when you can, but when you have to, and in the right direction. If the entry is unsuccessful, the equity will not fail, because it will return to the entry point. Maybe in a day or in a week, and the swaps? I guess it is possible to do it, but I have to be very careful when trading.) That is what I understood and checked on my own Inductors, of course. Maybe the prophet meant something else, but I don't see where else "increments" can be found.
Reason: