Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 632

benzovoz:

This is the information from which it is clear whether it is worth finding out anything at all.) And how serious may be the hypothetical grail on the information that is offered to find out)))

Ah yes, forgot about BA, well how, you wrote yourself - Basic Asset, no?)))

well

and who is it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

well

and who's that?

Are you asking me a naive young man?))) I know, and anyone in the field knows that BA and the underlying asset are the same thing. And you see, you didn't get it, and now you're asking me? Ahaha, I trade these underlying assets every day, for example the pounddollar right now, hilarious really genius))))

benzovoz:

Are you asking me naive young man?))) I know, and anyone in the field knows that BA and the underlying asset are the same thing. And you see, you couldn't understand, and now you're asking me? Ahaha, I trade these underlying assets every day, for example right now pounddollar, hilarious really genius))))

you're trading BA ????

I'm out.

and under the table once again.

I'm not gonna personally teach you the basics from a primer.

I'll feel like I did, then we'll have something to talk about.

but in the meantime, there's no point

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're trading BA ????

I'm out.

and under the table again.

;)))

Why so stingy, tell us for what reason you are under the table? Because all are able to write off, but not all on the merits.

benzovoz:

Why are you so stingy, tell us why you're under the table? Cause everybody knows how to talk, but not everybody's got a point.

♪ at least read a book ♪

because I already told you about the saucer

♪ and you have no sense of tact ♪

so goodbye.

Renat Akhtyamov:

at least read a book.

because I already told you about the saucer.

and you have no sense of tact.

so adios.

Well, let's state the fact that another prophet lost. Youngster, especially for you - the underlying asset in forex and FX markets is currency pairs, and derivatives on these underlying assets are options and futures on these currency pairs. What did you write there about "reading books"?)))

What amazes me lately, not even a basic knowledge, but an opinion, where is the world going?))) Do not be offended but study better, your money will be safer.

benzovoz:

Well, in short, it is a fact that another prophet has lost. Young man, especially for you - the underlying asset in forex and currency exchanges is currency pairs, and the derivatives of these underlying assets are options and futures on these currency pairs. What was that you said about "reading books"?)))

what nonsense, fuck........

benzovoz:

This is the information from which it is clear whether it is worth finding out anything at all.) And how serious may be a hypothetical grail on the information offered to find out))))

Ah yes, forgot about the BA, well, how, you wrote yourself - the basic asset, no?)

If you are able to get the grail out of triangle - apply for Nobel Prize at once, because you'll surpass millions of those who tried and failed)))) You'll get a billion quid, and then you'll get your turn.)

He'll get a Schnobel Prize at best).

Renat Akhtyamov:
What is this baby talk?

That was childish nonsense about "reading books" on your part, a man with no basic knowledge of financial markets. (And other nonsense)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
what nonsense, ........
I have already written to you, where is the substance? Where's the bullshit? You can't even give a reasoned answer, how can you make sense of charts?

khorosh:

He'll get a Schnobel Prize at best.)

Yes, it's a complicated case)))

Reason: