Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 626

gobirzharf:

Keep it simple) So serious about some nonsense.

By changing your mind in a certain way you can realize that reality is an illusion.

and arbitrage the variable pip value - the difference between what the broker gives in the terminal and what is calculated synthetically through the contract values

I'm telling you the truth!

Come, oh, come!

I'm numb,

Demonism lonely and lonely,

pierce my stinging fetters with your sword,

All-devouring, All-generating,

Give me the sign of the Open Eye,

The symbol of thorny flesh

And the word of madness and mystery!

transcendreamer:

by changing the mind in a certain way one can realise that reality is an illusion

and arbitrage the variable pip value - the difference between what the broker gives in the terminal and what is calculated synthetically through the contract values

I'm telling you the truth!

Come, oh, come!

I'm numb,

Demonism lonely and lonely,

pierce my stinging fetters with your sword,

All-devouring, All-generating,

Give me the sign of the Open Eye,

The symbol of thorny flesh

And the word of madness and mystery!

Nah, thanks) I'll just keep pushing the buttons.

gobirzharf:

No, thanks.) I'll just keep pushing the buttons.

You're gonna control all the elements and all the gods.

♪ you're gonna control the passage of time ♪

♪ you'll be the master of all things ♪

if you know the secrets of the tablet.

the emerald tablet of our prophet:

transcendreamer:

Check out Bosch's work, you'll probably appreciate it.)

gobirzharf:

Take a look at Bosch's work, you'll probably appreciate it.)

How can you not appreciate Bosch - of course any true trader knows that his engravings depict the torment of traders in hell

Why are you guys so down? You're getting emotionally wound up, aren't you?)

I just need to make a deposit and that's it, we'll be all right. I'll show you hundreds of thousands of percent (you're laughing and doubting, but I'm not kidding).

Everything will be all right. There will be a profitstop-out. The weather, only the dog is not happy)). It's raining and overcast.

The word "synthetic" puts me in a trance. Do you mean to say that you create the product yourself and launch it on the market or what do you mean by that?

gobirzharf:

Now, I just need to put in a deposit and that's it, we'll get on with our lives. I'll show you hundreds of thousands of percent (you're laughing and doubting, but I'm not kidding).

Enough with the artistic whistling - get to the point.) Start your horn and shame the rest of the infidels into a hundred thousand percent, as a lesson to other infidels.)

You'll be counted among the Prophets, by the way! (what do you think? just like that), maybe you'll be stoned right away - in advance, so to speak ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

Enough with the fancy whistling, get to the point.) Start your horn and shame the unbelievers by the hundred thousand percent, as an example to the rest of the unbelievers.)

You'll be counted among the Prophets, by the way! (What did you think? just like that), maybe you'll be stoned on the spot - as a kind of advance payment ))

Next week. I'll notify everyone who is suffering with a post in this thread. For now, content with what we have) the forum.

Use only buttons that are given by default and default prices. Mandatory condition.

Not sure what the point of the prophets is yet, but it sounds intriguing) Maybe you can elaborate?

gobirzharf:

Not sure what the point of the prophets is yet, but it sounds intriguing) Can you tell me more?

@transcendreamer will come and tell and show you everything, he certainly wouldn't miss such fun )

Reason: