Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 635

Comrades, well you do not dare waste time and check this stuff, let the prophet himself trades, although monitoring is not seen)))) All that is written on the one hand is true on the other hand is a humbug, there is profit, and not a bad one, but in pips, in money, of course, in nil))))

Oh how many mistakes are hard for us......

Thank you sponsors, .... my balance and eqi's going up.

benzovoz:
In short, it looks like this on the example of Eurobucks, Audbucks and EuroAuds, now the kotir of the EuroAuds is 1.62 (I reduce it exactly as much as it affects the triangle in the form of changes in the lot of a "junior" pair) open a balanced triangle, let us assume EURBACS Sell 1 lot, EURUSD Buy 1 lot and Aussie Buy 1.62 lots, then we wait, pairs will move who knows where, in our case EURUSD goes to Sell, EURUSD Kotirade changed to 1.61 and went profitable.I.e. at this moment we kind of beat back the spread of the triangle. I.e. profit goes after the cross passed 100 four-digit points. Due to the fact that the Aussie lot remains 1.62 (we do not change it in the process) and it carries a larger profit than the elk from EUR-AD. This is ideal and the profit may be good. But if the aussie goes up and not down)))) Then minus)))) Still a guessing game. Like you have to enter not when you can, but when you have to, and in the right direction. If the entry is unsuccessful, the equity will not fail, because it will return to the entry point. Maybe in a day or in a week, and the swaps? I guess it is possible to do it, but I have to be very careful when trading.) That is what I understood and checked on my own Inductors, of course. Maybe the prophet meant something else, but I don't see where else "increments" can be found.

bullshit

it's not like that.

No need to open BA, i.e. as a minimum minus 1 lot from all ;)

You didn't answer the BA, OI and certainly not the midnight on CME correctly.

Dig in for now, questions on the subject are welcome, just tactfully ;)

Otherwise you'll spit in the well and I'll stop prompting the ignoramuses ;)

There is an opinion that a locked triangle may give something due to "non-linearity" of eurgbp denominator (eurusd and gbpusd are linear up/down charts).
But at a glance to beat off the comms and spread on ~3 lots (about $30) you need a move under 200p four digits or more.

Well either Prophet has a completely different idea and the triangle is somehow unbalanced or not traded at all but just used as an indicator.

b2v:
There is an opinion that a locked triangle might give something due to the "non-linearity" of the eurgbp denominator (eurusd and gbpusd - the charts are linear up/down).
But at a glance to beat off the comms and spread on ~3 lots (about $30) you need a move under 200p four digits or more.

Well either Prophet has a completely different idea and the triangle is somehow unbalanced or not traded at all but just used as an indicator.

lot equals what?

People are already screwing around in full bloom.

Go back to the beginning

At least once in the future. no matter from whom. see the word Prophet, start mocking or stupidly walk away

Renat Akhtyamov:

schnaga

it's not like that.

No need to open BA, i.e. as a minimum minus 1 lot from all ;)

You didn't answer the BA, OI and certainly not the midnight on CME correctly.

Dig in for now, questions on the subject are welcome, just tactfully ;)

Otherwise you'll spit in the well and I'll stop prompting the ignoramuses ;)

Hospadia, if you don't have to open BA, what's the triangle got to do with it anyway? You do not answer any question because you simply have nothing to say, because you have zero knowledge. I spit in the well, what's next, you ignoramus? Ahaha... Equity is growing in his sleep, or what?)))

benzovoz:

Hospadya, if you don't need to open a BA, what does the triangle have to do with anything? You did not answer any question at all because you simply have nothing to say because you have zero knowledge. I spit in the well, what's next, you're ignorant? Ahaha... Equity is growing in his sleep?)))

winter is coming

Yeah, that's a tough one.

if there's a grail - why sponsors?, if there's sponsors - why CME?, if you know CME - why BA?

in short - the triangle really rules

Samburr:

in short - the triangle really rules

The triangle really rules, because the probability of 1 out of three pairs trending is higher than 1 out of 1, and you can take that move with a very high probability, but not in the way the new prophet says)))

Reason: