Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 507

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Profitability for three days is 7.2% realized profit out of 12 trades. 4 trades still in the market, all with a plus. While the moose per trade is 1%. I do not have only one pair, therefore the system is accepted with very rare entries.

Which pairs, lots, timeframes? And also relevant test results on MT4 or MT5

aleger:

Which pairs, lots, timeframes? And also relevant test results on MT4 or MT5

There are 28 pairs, major pairs and their crosses. Lots are calculated for 1% of the depo np trade. I will not provide tests, because we all know that the test can be fitted to the story. From Monday we will monitor, but the offer will no longer be relevant.

Evgeny Belyaev:

ready to collect the gral free of charge after18.05.2020. Apparently the gral will stop working after the 18th?

You can ask Nikolla or Joker for free)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
28 pairs, majors and their crosses. Lots are calculated with 1% of depo np trade. I will not provide tests, because we all know that the test can be fitted to the story. On Monday there will be monitoring, but the offer will cease to be relevant.

One last question - the key parameters for payback on the stated cost

aleger:

One last question - the basic parameters of the payback at the stated cost

Let's calculate, on average, 50 trades per month (23 trading days). For each trade we get the average yield of 0.6% (including losses). Total 30% profitability per month.
That is, with a $10k deposit, 3.5 months payback excluding reinvestment.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Let's calculate, an average of 50 trades per month (23 trading days). At each trade turns out the average yield of 0.6% (including Lose). Total 30% profitability per month.
That is, with a $10k deposit, a 3.5 month payback, not including reinvestment.

The only thing left to do is to start ...

aleger:

The only thing left to do is to start ...

I will start on Monday. But the offer will no longer be relevant.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I will start on Monday. But the proposal will no longer be relevant.

That's okay - there may be other proposals, since the stock of real volatility of the major currency pairs and the profitability of the experts already being developed is far from exhausted

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Sale grail (system), one-of-a-kind, starting price $10,000.
The offer is valid until 18.05.2020

she has a code carved in stone in Old Sanskrit and it cannot be copied and reproduced?

How I long for a grail in Vedic Sanskrit... only not enough drachmas to pay for it... ehhh... I'll have to go to the mines...

Reason: