FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 466

stranger:

...he told me about his uncle in Kiev)))

I don't care about the uncle. I seem to have a gap in my knowledge here.

What the hell is "the word'Alert' in SME?

Bicus:

You're welcome:

I closed yesterday with my hands 1 minute before the news came out.

Now you go ahead and show me all your trades that are not at all negative.

That'll be all my signals, pure and simple. Sorry, I can't do that. I gave you five majors. That's enough. Enough to remember.

new-rena:
You sold the pound after all, even though you yelled you were buying it.

What do you need that pound for?))

Rena, it seems to me that in 3098 we won't be as chipper as we are now, eh?

new-rena:
These will be all my signals in their purest form. I'm sorry, I can't do that. I gave you five majors. That's enough. Enough to remember.
Trust me, nobody wants your signals. Come on, show your pluses, don't be shy.

Bicus:

I seem to have a gap in my knowledge.

What the hell is "the word 'Alert' in SME?

That's one familiar agllic word he found there)))

new-rena:

And since you couldn't listen to me properly, I won't tell you anything.

What you've said is enough to conclude how much you know about this matter. Pot, don't boil! ))))

Anatoli Kazharski:
What you've said is enough to conclude how knowledgeable you are on the subject. Potty mouth, don't boil it! ))))
As in a kindergarten, you will not say anything to anyone, you will not say anything here, so let no one say anything to anyone, and then what is the point of this thread? Everyone has his own vision of the market, and time will tell who is right or wrong.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
As in a kindergarten, you will not say anything to anybody, then you will not say anything here, so let nobody say anything to anybody and then what is the point of this thread? Everyone has his own vision of the market, and time will tell who is right or wrong.

No one needs this branch at all. I said this morning. Understand? I keep telling you and pointing my finger where to dig, you don't want to, I won't dig for you, and I won't give back what I dug up. He won't say, do I owe you money?

They are characterized by high prices and low prices for agricultural inputs, which are very expensive.

3098 ...

Teacher compared to Rena is just a baby))))

Reason: