Sponsor/investor wanted - page 8

chepikds:
There are plenty of contests for all tastes and colours, it's not an argument, and the fractality of the market is the same in any TF,

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I can smoke in contests... I think that the profitability there should be astronomical, although I have not participated myself.

Here's a question: For example, there is a medium-term trend trading EA. How would it be possible to attract investors with such an EA? If you monitor trades (or pamm), it will take a long time, because one profitable trade can last 2-4 months. For such a result the parameters were picked up on the last 3 years, a run over 11 years.

sever30:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I can smoke in competitions... The profitability there has to be astronomical, I think, although I haven't taken part myself.
But it's not as easy as contests, believe me. You may start a contest with a certain amount of money. You may start a competition with the best trader in the market.) Better without martingale, with fixed lot, with a profit of 15-20% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%. This will be interesting. IMHO of course :)

sever30:

The most difficult thing is behind us, TS has been created ... author`s locking Martin with the ability to work on all currency pairs, without optimization. The main requirements for the trading conditions: a step of the lot 0.01 and the leverage of 1/200. Ideal initial deposit of $3 000, the drawdown of which, you choose. Profitability, of course, depends on the chosen drawdown. The algorithm is that with prolonged work, without changing the maximum drawdown, the profit increases. Roughly, very roughly, it "floats" around 5% per month, but may be less, may be more. There is no possibility to check its size, because optimization of this TS is not possible.

To work, I need a netbook, a smartphone and a starting deposit of $3,000. Requirements to the size of the deposit can be reduced to

Is there a TS itself? Or is it just an MM. The locking martin is at least a two-trend and counter-trend. You may check it without a tester visually on a backward chart.

And optimization, if it is MM - the size of lots and the distance between lots - an infinite number of options and a lot of options with respect to different instruments. Everything has been found (premature statement, all the most interesting is ahead - IHMO of course).

yuripk:

Here's a question: For example, there is a medium-term trend trading EA. How would it be possible to attract investors with such an EA? If you monitor trades (or pamm), it will take a long time, because one profitable trade can last 2-4 months. For such a result the parameters were picked up on the last 3 years, a run over 11 years.

With this, there is no chance... and a run of only 2 years, 2000-2001. and where is the equity graph?

chepikds:
You have to make a story, open a test account with monitoring and go! But it's not easier than contests, believe me. You may think that it is easier than contests, but it is not. There is no other way, and martingale will not inspire the investors, on the contrary, they are afraid of it))))) Better without martingale, with fixed lot, with a profit of 15-20% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%. This will be interesting. IMHO of course :)

Of course it will be.

sever30:

Of course it will.

Good luck!!! May the New Year bring you lots of investors!!! :)

Tantrik:

Is there a TS itself? Or is it just an MM. The locking martin is at least a two-trend and counter-trend. We may check it without a tester visually on a backward chart.

And optimization, if it is MM - the size of lots and the distance between lots - an infinite number of options and a lot of options with respect to different instruments. Everything has already been found - (premature statement, all the most interesting is ahead - IHMO of course).

it is:) how else could it be?

chepikds:
Good luck!!! May the New Year bring you lots of investors!!! :)

thanks, same to you :)

sever30:

there is:) how else would you do it?
Good luck! in trading! (with or without investors). :-)) (if there is a forecast then it is a ts, if no forecast then one MM)
Reason: