Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 346

I meant a full cycle from Monday to Thursday/Friday. And refills/adjustments, yes, four or less each.

Stuck on multicurrency and looking for something. The system is not originally designed for pair trading.
That's what this "trader" has in his messages.
What does this have to do with finding mythical pairs. Can't you read, or are you his clones and do it on purpose? It's written in black and white.
Open this joker's profile, open all of his posts, start at page 20 and behold his posts yourself, not mine. There and about the plates, and that you can and 1 pair to use, and for what needs more than one pair, and his further looping, twisting, and evasion of his original words. I actually came across some other joker with cyberia trade when I was reading it. That's a separate topic.

The post has been corrected-according to the rules of the forum.
I also ask your humble servant Joker and his clones not to send me spammy messages in private.

ILNUR777:
Post corrected-compliant with the rules of the forum.
I also ask your humble servant Joker and his clones not to send me spammy messages in private.

You also need to conduct correspondence in private without using foul language. This is your last warning.

ILNUR777:
Post corrected-consistent with the rules of the forum.
I also ask your humble servant Joker and his clones not to write me spammy messages in my private messages.
Well, give me a hint about one pair. Penny's game's already been taken apart. There was even proof at >3 lengths. No fish there.
If you have any other thoughts, please do. There's no point in stirring the air.

The incremental modulus differences seem to have been sorted out and finished too.

Does the joker have a cent account? I.e. the account was opened for 70$ and is now around 140 of its own?

Макс:
Does the joker have a cent account? I.e. the account was opened for 70$ and is now about 140 of its own?
On MT4 cent. Normal on MT5.

Judging by the small amount and the appearance among the signallers, the system is clearly not a grail, but just something cleverly calculated and with faith in luck. It's not worth investing in.

But my respect goes out to Joker. It seems he is the first one who publicly displays results of all these "pair traders" from all forums. Good for him. Even if everything ends with a poker, one can see that the system can "give" in the right market.

Does anyone work with the system that Alexander - the creator of the branch - mentioned? Where eight pairs are analysed and four go to work...?

Reason: