Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 344

b2v:
We may make a portfolio neutral to the dollar. When you buy a pair with usd, you always buy or sell a certain amount of dollars. Just buy and sell the same amount of dollars by tweaking the k-in.
You can do the same with any currency.
What it does is a different story.

It won't. On the contrary, the dollar is the string that pulls the whole forex market,

If you buy/sell the same amount, you will be trading cross, through the dollar, oddly enough.

If you sell/buy different amounts of 2 majors, you will be trading synthetic, which consists of 3 currencies...

Renat Akhtyamov:

You will be trading cross, through the dollar, oddly enough.

It is clear to me and not strange.

It was referring to the question about basis, that for this reason one pair from audusd, nzdusd and audnzd is redundant, because it can lock the others.
Given the cross spreads, it is clear that the extra pair is rather the latter...

You can make a dollar-neutral position on 4, 5, 6 or 7 major, for example. Use this as an additional condition to create a synthetic.
For example, MNC on a period + another usd-neutral.
What will it give? Probably it will be easier to use it on usd news. I did not see much sense in it.

СидорМатрасыч:

Communicated with Joker by correspondence and in person by voice. Signal plans to hold out for at least a year. So there is time! In addition to the signal, the Joker offers other ways to cooperate.

I support your proposal wholeheartedly - the strategy is worth discussing.

Take off the rose-coloured glasses.

Things can end sadly at the most inopportune moment:

Renat Akhtyamov:

Take off the rose-coloured glasses.

Things can end sadly at the most inopportune moment:

Renate, what's this about "sad"? I have a lot of doubts.
(I have already started to edit messages and get all sorts of miracles:)

On the graph, what if not a terrible secret?

One synthetic eur,chf,gbp/usd or several different ones at every entry?
Do we trade on synthetic/synthetic returns or something more mysterious - breakdowns, etc., like Joker?
Is it possible to run on history for a year if this is an EA running on mql5?
And, the most interesting thing is, if one of the pairs goes the wrong way? How will this look on the chart and what happens?

b2v:

Renat, what's this about "sad"? I have a lot of doubts.
(my posts are already being edited and there are all sorts of miracles:)

On the graph, what is this if not a terrible mystery?

One synthetic eur,chf,gbp/usd or several different ones on every entry?
Do we trade on synthetic/synthetic returns or something more mysterious - breakdowns, etc., like Joker?
Is it possible to run on history for a year if this is an EA running on mql5?
And, the most interesting thing is, if one of the pairs goes the wrong way? How will this look on the chart and what happens?

It's the Joker's balance sheet. Now, his entry lasts a very long time, so his weak point in this strategy is entry. I can see him trying not to lose what he's earned. A method like this can lead to a loss.

The entry is always marked clearly. Oversampling of pairs makes absolutely no difference. You can roll back the historical data and thus clarify the direction of trades.

Synthetic cannot provide 100% profitable trades.

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is the Joker's balance sheet. Now, his entry lasts a very long time, so his weak point in this strategy is entry. I can see him trying not to lose what he earns. A method like this can lead to a loss.

The entry is always marked clearly. Oversampling of pairs makes absolutely no difference. You can roll back on historical data and thus clarify the direction of trades.

Synthetic can't provide 100% profitable trades.

Got it. It was after the 2nd drink that I didn't recognise his balance (and mine):)

"Synthetic does not provide 100% profitable trades" - I completely agree with this so far. A pair can always be moved in the right direction by a major player.

Unless someone can predict the future :) Maybe 2 people (Necolla and Joker) can :)

b2v:

Got it. It was me after the 2nd glass his balance (and mine) did not recognize:)

"Synthetic cannot provide 100% profitable trades" - I completely agree with this so far. A pair can always be moved in the right direction by a big player.

Unless someone can predict the future :) Maybe 2 people (Necolla and Joker) can :)

That balance is done by a robot. Glasses can not interfere)

b2v:
You can make a portfolio that is neutral to the dollar. When you buy a pair with usd, you always buy or sell a certain amount of dollars. Just buy and sell the same amount of dollars by tweaking the k-in.
It can also be done with any currency.
What this does is a separate conversation.

This is a futility, let's say the dollar is locked, well, it's going to break the pound, or the euro, or anywhere else, and locking is evil, because spreads and swaps are paid to the broker in full and not earned, better not to do so, another thing if it is a conscious balancing one portfolio against another, or for example trading on different horizons, or temporary locking before the terrible news, then it is justified, in other cases, it is futile...

b2v:

Got it. I was the one who didn't recognise his balance (and mine) after the 2nd glass:)

"Synthetic cannot provide 100% profitable trades" - I completely agree with this so far. A pair can always be moved in the right direction by a big player.

an individual portfolio in a series does not have to be profitable

predicting is difficult especially when it comes to the future

СидорМатрасыч:

I fully support your suggestion - the strategy is worth discussing.

No, forex is a dead end, it's impossible to make money.
Reason: