Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 345

Renat Akhtyamov:

Now, his entry lasts a very long time, so his weak point in this strategy is entry. I can see him trying not to lose what he has earned. A method like this can lead to a loss.

Why? Because there are stops in the system (on aggregate drawdown). The orders will be closed and the new entries will compensate for the loss.

b2v:
I even know that having an Expert Advisor from Joker (with text on mql5!) does not help much:)
Joker wrote that you have to constantly optimize parameters, otherwise they go away with time and the profitability of the system decreases significantly. Maybe the trick to trading synthetics is that optimised parameters hold long enough to take profits off.

Dialog22:

Joker wrote that you have to constantly optimise the parameters, otherwise they go away over time and the profitability of the system decreases significantly. Maybe the trick to trading synthetics is that optimised parameters hold up long enough to take profits off.

I think he mentioned that in this thread... If memory serves me correctly...post #2552 from2015.11.09 02:59.

SidorMatrasych:

Exactly, that's the same post:

Alexandr Krivoshey:

Let me tell you one more truth: working with zero spreads, for example when you have found a model with positive values over for example three weeks, the parameters of this model have positive returns in the form of inverted parabolas, which also change their centre over time (i.e. move left or right, from lower values to higher and vice versa).

Market neutral spreads allow you to slow the change of these parameters, i.e. the speed of movement of these parabolas, and by selecting the optimal values of the trading system per unit of time you have time to positively trade these parameters before they change to unprofitable values. For example, you found a pattern in the past that gave you positive parameters for three weeks or a month. When you trade maximum rates of return of this model after this model is built you will never get the same maximum return that this model showed, you will get 50 or 70 percent of its rates because this model moves and you will have to re-optimize it later.

Yeah. I don't know how to explain it, but in layman's terms: in Joker's spread on the news yesterday the BaxoYen grabbed the bouncing Eurobucks with its teeth and pulled the entire position to the plus.

Tonight kicked the boots off my jaw watching his spread work.

I already have no comments at all. And everything manages to happen before the end of the week. It can not be, but it already happened ten times:)
Someone's just using a time machine:)
Is there any way to make the signal 250% instead of 95? Does anyone know?

b2v: Is there any way to make the signal 250% instead of 95? Who knows?

)))))))

you can copy it to a second account through the copier

You should use a second account with another broker so you have enough money with them ))))))))

Roman Kutemov:

)))))))

can be copied to a second account via the copier

and by the way the second account with another broker should preferably be enough money from them ))))))))
How many times can you call a kitchen a broker? This is just brainwashing!
Brokers take trades to vendors, so the phrase "enough money" is not appropriate here at all.

BarakObama:

Yeah. I don't know how to explain it, but in layman's terms: in Joker's spread on the news yesterday the BaxoYen grabbed the bouncing Eurobucks with its teeth and pulled the entire position to the plus.

Tonight kicked the boots off my jaw watching his spread work.

What makes you think he's trading the spread in the first place? What is the background to this conclusion?
Can you be more specific? Very interesting!

In general, there are not many companies with MT5. Up to $50k it seems that you can dabble in decent ones.
If there are other unknown and normal, then hint in person.

I don't know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them, they just don't know what to do with them.
Spread or something else, it's a matter of terminology. Definitely not classic portfolio trading or pair trading:)

There is a possibility (~5% by my estimation) that something unknown and unclear is being traded.

b2v:

In general, there are not many companies with MT5. Up to $50k it seems that you can dabble in decent ones.
If there are other unknown and normal, then hint in person.

I don't know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them, they just don't know what to do with them.
Spread or something else, it's a matter of terminology. Definitely not classic portfolio trading or pair trading:)

There is a possibility (~5% by my estimation) that something unknown and unclear is being traded.

"pairs at least 5 in a go" is the first mistake from your observations! Pairs no more than 4, and sometimes even less in one go.
Reason: