Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 503

Aleksandr Volotko:

It is common knowledge that it is as difficult to drain as it is to pour. And to drain it like that, cleanly.

you'd have to try really hard. I guess so.

But I'm not implying anything.

but using more lots where you shouldn't can be extremely successful in the art of evaporating money.

don't forget that.

transcendreamer:

Well, that's different! You should have said so...

But read Aristotle to improve your general culture...

because you've gone completely downhill...

Don't be a stooge, don't embarrass yourself.

I hope the people you know will hunt you down and pat you on the head.

Aleksandr Volotko:

It is common knowledge that it is as difficult to drain as it is to pour. And to drain it like that, cleanly.

you'd have to try really hard. I guess so.

But I'm not implying anything.

I have had a similar story more than once. The old-timers have seen my wedge more than once when I was draining. When you could have stopped but didn't, wiped out every last cent.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Don't descend to the level of a stooge, don't embarrass yourself.

I hope the people you know yourself will hunt you down and pat you on the head.

no one knows who's a drifter!

and you seem a little tense today sir

i suggest you go out and have a black ivory or kopi luwak with cannoli and Kilimanjaro ice cream

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I've had a similar story more than once. Old-timers have seen my wedge more than once when you could have stopped, but no, cleaned up to the last cent.

(in a policeman's voice) - but don't break the rules and you'll be fine

transcendreamer:

no one knows who the deathmaker is!

and you seem a little tense today sir

i suggest you go out and have a black ivory or kopi luwak with cannoli and Kilimanjaro ice cream

ok we can't get Kilimanjaro here but i recommend Golden Opulence so you don't have to be mean

transcendreamer:

(in a policeman's voice) - but don't break the rules and you'll be fine

Well, I can't be fixed, or rather not like that. Working on yourself is a longer process than creating an algorithmic grail. Therefore, the main thing is not to interfere in the work of the robot.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You can't fix me, or rather not like that. Working on yourself is a longer process than creating an algorithmic grail. So the main thing is not to interfere in the work of the robot.

but..... all robots leak )))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You can't fix me, or rather not. Working on yourself is a much longer process than creating an algorithmic grail. The main thing is not to interfere in the work of the robot.

firstly, the risk is within reason

Second - make changes only after testing on the demo, in parallel with the real one

transcendreamer:

but..... all robots are leaking ))))

Apparently not everyone))
And yes, I can confidently say that it was a misconception about all of them)
Reason: