Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 341

The intrigue around the grail is heating up with renewed vigour!

What intrigue is there, so...a man with an inflated bosom (or just a divorcee, who knows), and young people with immature minds following him around, trolling anyone who tries to challenge the man-made altar.
Intrigue)). A lot of people came here for a laugh afterwards. I can't judge the shabby, I read it afterwards.

Dude practically doubled in 6 weeks. In the last 3 weeks, the drawdown is no higher than 3%. That's really hilarious.

Ahaha, "excel spreadsheets", who doesn't have them!
Transcendreamer won't lie, I have them too.
I can even show you a chart, which contains a partial or approximate algorithm or Joker principle - 7 majors, from which 4 pairs are selected, as well as the lot for each pair separately is calculated.
Only CLOSE prices are used for calculation. Here is the actual graph of balance growth:

p.s. on the chart is the period 23.01.15-31.08.16 for H1

Aleksandr Novikov:

Transcendreamer won't lie, I have them too.
I can even show you a chart, which contains a partial or approximate algorithm or Joker principle - 7 majors, from which 4 pairs are selected, and the lot for each pair is calculated separately.
Only CLOSE prices are used for calculation. Here is the actual graph of balance growth:

p.s. on the chart is the period 23.01.15-31.08.16 for H1

Greetings, Sasha.
Where is the profit? )))

P.S. I can also confirm that you have a bunch of those Excel spreadsheets. )

Aleksandr Novikov:

___
Even show a graph, which is based on a partial or approximate algorithm or Joker principle - 7 majors, of which 4 pairs are selected, as well as calculated lot for each pair separately.
___

from observation: it's something quite brutal and definitely not Nekola's system. As far as I can see, twos and threes are also in use.

I think the Joker is kidding. He broke the record with a whistle, and now he has decided to beat Metakvot's rows of signals.

Aleksandr Novikov:

the grail in excel is too easy.

in wordpress or notepad, that's hardcore.

BarakObama:

As far as I can see, twos and threes are used.

twos and threes have the most obvious explanation.

7 мажоров, из которых отбирается 4 пары

The 7 majors correspond to the sacred number 7 also known as the Chaldee Row,
it is one of the most powerful magical systems of antiquity,
the 4 pairs correspond to the 4 elements of the philosophical systems of the ancient Greeks,
which also had a great influence on the development of alchemy and symbolic magic...
generally speaking, the 7 majors are optional and even sometimes harmful,
on the one hand it is not universalism, because any broker has majors,
on the other hand, often portfolios with majors break the volatility of the dollar,
thus, it makes the portfolio less efficient in terms of comparative costs,
for example buying audusd and selling nzdusd on similar volumes we actually pay double spread,
and the dollar is still overlapped, it would be better to use the audnzd cross,
but the use of majors is a kind of insurance against spread widening,
it is in case you have to inject a large volume at night or perform a magical portfolio rollover,
This is what happens in case you need to perform a magic rollover at night or perform a magic rollover,
otherwise we lose profits,
in general, portfolio theory is an extremely simple thing, it is a diversification of inputs, with an overall profit target,
you can also think of it as an accumulation of positions in a dynamic portfolio,
i.e. it's all very simple, no more complicated than replacing the battery in a watch,
sometimes the regression model gives zero roots, and fours turn into threes and pairs,
sometimes a delta portfolio can look like the closing of individual instruments,
but this should not cause any confusion for experienced adepts,
the number 3 is a key number of the ancient Jewish mystics, which is reflected in the teachings of the Kabbalah,
and number 2 is crucial for understanding the teachingsof Advaita, the Hindus understood the duality of spread and trend better than anyone else,
in practice, triplets and quadruplets are the most optimal for the formation of portfolios,
this is in terms of volatility/(spread+commission) ratio,
portfolios of higher orders usually do not make practical sense,
And we shouldn't forget about the knowledge of the ancient Egyptians and the properties of the pyramid,
it is the pyramid that forms the critical mass that generates impulse-expressed returns,
we can say that the portfolio sums up "random" variables with definite distributions,
Lyapunov's theorem suggests what should happen, the portfolios add up to a safer superportfolio,
the inphase of the superportfolio portfolios gives us a chance to ride the trend
either on a trend bend (whichever way you prefer) or on a breakout news momentum,
But for insurance purposes, it is advisable to have several un-correlated portfolios to diversify risks,
(more correctly, uncorrelated portfolio series)
and then given that the portfolios are dynamically adaptive to the market phase,
sooner or later the new portfolios will "correct" and "pull out" of the drawdown,
the only remaining decision is whether to make the correction dynamically in total or to simply make additions,
You can also provide for a total loss limit per series, the optimal shifts and width of the model,
and also ways to filter the portfolio bundle, these are such trivialities, banalities, vulgar routines...
so, as you can see, it's all very simple, it's harder to play tetris than to trade these portfolios....

transcendreamer:

That's what I mean. And you - intrigue, intrigue.
Let us show mercy. Let us not rob the blessed of their illusions. After all, there is a warmth of hope in them that makes them feel good. What does oriental philosophy say about this? Is it worth dispelling the illusions of others? Or blessed ones have to go through this way themselves, though they would be considered cruel in other religions)))).

I have a suggestion:

1. Let's each upload a sign with some shit on it for the whole internet to download and re-download.

2) Let's get stoned on something nuclear so it'll blow the fuck out of our heads

3. We'll make a fuss over the "aah - our tablets were stolen, they gave Neekolu and Joker the right idea", they stole our trading system and didn't even thank us...

It's boring. Dudes are cutting the cabbage, and morons like Used, ILNUR and "Ilyas the Machinist" are somehow not at all involved.

Reason: