What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 65

Urain:

Market MT4 will work by the same rules as MT5, there is already a separate section in beta test mode. The codes can be added now. There will not be a separate resource for MT4 (the market is common).

All the codes written on the old mql4 compiler will be supported by the new compiler. The new compiler has not even entered beta (yes, we are waiting too).

Instead of calling important questions as floods, you should better go to the beginning of this thread, it is all explained there.

But to your "important" question, just a long time ago has been given an official answer here, in this very thread, and if you can not see it, then you should not make the assumption that others also can not read - I have not in vain written there "To the Developers" - I think you do not belong to this category and if this is true - do not bother to retell long time ago read all those present.

Shai:

To the Developers - already asked here, (as opposed to the ticks flooding - on topic branch it seems) - somewhere to find out details about the forthcoming MT4 Market?

A fighter for the purity of the threads from flooding?

well then ask in the right thread which is "there's some kind of stalled..."

but not "where can I get details about the upcoming MT4 Market?", but what exactly are you interested in. because it is unclear what level of detail you need. what exactly do you want to know?

What do you want to know? Please specify where you read about the details of the Market and did not find what you are looking for.

Shai:

Here's your "important" question, just a long time ago has been officially answered, here, in this very thread, and if you were not able to see it, still do not make the assumption that others also can not read - I did not in vain wrote there "To the Developers" - I think you do not belong to this category and if it is really so - you should not bother to retell the long-read by all those present.

My mistake, I am a developer. I'm an MQL4/5 program developer :)

If you are not afraid of my informative response, wait for the weather when you come to the official representative MQ and raszhivayut a hundredth time that is written on the first pages of the official announcement.

And about "Well, your "important" question has long been officially answered", right, and we agreed to this official answer. We will not be easily confused by some official answer :)

No one can lead us astray, we don't give a shit where we go (c)

sergeev:

the fighter for the purity of the flood... :)

Corrections are mine, trust the corrected :)

And waaaay too tired of the subject of tics, I wash my hands of it.

sergeev:

a fighter for the purity of the threads?

well then ask in the right thread which is "there's something stalled..."

but not "where can I get details about the upcoming MT4 Market?" but what exactly are you interested in. it's not clear what level of details you want. what exactly do you want to know?

What do you want to know? Just tell us where you read about the details of the Market and couldn't find what you are looking for.

Calm down, I'll find it and ask, or better yet talk to the helpdesk, since everyone here is so nervous, including the moderators, heh...

And read it all - and all the rules and the branch to market the forum and here all 65 pages. I am waiting for news from the developer and branch I read since its opening. Unfortunately after a few pages from the start there was nothing new except empty into empty on the evergreen topic of tics...

And the Developer, it's been a long time since a real one showed up here, not this "pseudo" one who claims to be one, despite the fact that he's been poking around here himself... - and why would he need it if he was in the Team himself?

True, there's another option - that he was unable to read my message correctly :) and did not understand which Developers I was writing about and whose opinion I'm interested in and who doesn't give a damn about... :)

Heh... He really didn't get it either... There's a reason why he calls that answer "informative" again... Huh. What was informative about it? The retelling in his own words of what he's already read...

And what is particularly pleasing is that later he admits that he knows very well where he is going....

PS Generally speaking - I didn't expect such a nervous atmosphere from the most authoritative resource of MT and MQL in a thread devoted to an announcement of pending changes, but not in a sort of a cooler room...

Maybe you just haven't been here for a long time...

Shai:

Yes calm down, I'll find and ask, or better yet talk to the support already, since everyone here is so nervous, including moderators, heh...

And I have read everything - both the rules and the branch to the Market forum and here all 65 pages. I am waiting for news from the Developer and have been reading the branch since it opened. Unfortunately after a few pages from the start there was nothing new except empty into empty on the evergreen topic of tics...

And the Developer, it's been a long time since a real one showed up here, not this "pseudo" one who claims to be one, despite the fact that he's been poking around here himself... - and why would he need it if he was in the Team himself?

True, there's another option - that he was unable to read my message correctly :) and did not understand which Developers I was writing about and whose opinion I'm interested in and who doesn't give a damn about... :)

Heh... He really didn't get it either... There's a reason why he calls that answer "informative" again... Huh. What was informative about it? A retelling in his own words of what he's already read...

And what is particularly pleasing is that later he admits that he knows very well where he is going....

PS Generally speaking - I didn't expect such a nervous atmosphere from the most authoritative resource of MT and MQL just for the announcement of all pending changes, but not in a sort of a cooler room...

Maybe I just haven't visited for a long time...

And you are not interested in anyone's opinion but your own. You're not a reader, you're a writer :)

My response sums up the whole discussion in the thread. If you want to read all 65 pages, you are welcome to do so, no one is holding your trousers up.

By the way, as you correctly pointed out, everything you need to know has been said by the officials in the first pages.

Regarding the developer, if you are interested in the opinion of "MQ developers" then write so, or guess what you think, there are half a forum developers.

I will surprise you, you have come to the forum of developers (because the programmer is someone who translates from human language into machine language, and the developer is a person who develops the solution, so many people here are two in one, and even three in one, and also traders).

And by the way for especially stupid, in the message about the "developer" is an explanation (in another colour) dot all the i's, but you probably do not belong to them (to the dumb), because not even to reach their level.

On PS you probably rarely on the forum, any branch of the announcement after the first pages degenerate, because the purpose of the announcement announcement, is achieved on the first page. What can I add here?

Therefore, people start to move away after discussing the news.

But the announcer does not really care. The thread is in the top, all the latecomers see the news, so the goal is achieved over and over again, and it does not matter what is on some 1024 pages, the newcomers will start reading from the first page anyway, on the third and finish.

Renat:

The dealers so far have this at the level of a marketing tick-box. And there are 2.5 users per week for a piecemeal download.

But what to do with ticks, which are up to a gigabyte per year just for one symbol, is unclear. A dozen characters in a decade and there are already 100 gigabytes. The volume per user, which gives a good estimate of the scale. And that's just the technical part of the problem.

How about just allowing client terminals to exchange tick history and that's it? The implementation will be quite complicated (something like a torrent), but the broker's servers may be relieved of traffic.

In general, all traffic can be transferred to torrents, if it is possible to upload/download ticks from a file. If it is so important to have synchronization with brokerage company quotes, it would be easier, in my opinion, to think about a mechanism of "correcting" these ticks on the basis of "minute" bars received from brokerage company.

In this case it is not necessary to keep ticks for 10 years in the DC itself, the history of last 30 days is enough.

Renat:
By the way, there is a big temptation to drag the history base as M1(including spreads) to MetaTrader 5 and close a lot of problems with historical data.

sounds like a necessity to me.

TA on mt5, trading on mt4, is a bit tiresome.

costy_:

I think it's a necessity.

TA on mt5, trading on mt4 is a bit annoying.

What does the format of historical data and trading in the terminal have to do with it? Are you suggesting that by changing the history format and making it unavailable to traders in MT5 more real accounts will appear?

Reason: