Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 317

MrSerj:
What's the connection?
Do you think it's Egypt after all? Very possibly, um...

MrSerj:

No. It's not a paradox, it's an inference. Is it difficult to wonder and find the answer to what in the world exists to improve portfolio investing?

Don't do me any favours. If you want to sell something you don't need, you have to buy something you don't need. If you want to improve, you've got to have something good. Do you have it?

The answer to the riddle is right here:"Volatility pumping", also known as "rebalancing".

There are 2 varieties. Bablokos is the 3rd variety.

But with the way many people approach things, even that won't help.... The rose-coloured glasses seem to be nailed down.... Anyway...

:-) Good luck. Maybe I'll check it out again.

Hordes of greedy money-grubbers have rushed to storm the Googles. The Egyptian prophecy of the end of the markets is coming.

The prophets have a battle to see who can get off the subject they started. Well, vulnerable prophets, you don't play the guessing game, you're in the doghouse. That's too bad.

I'm out of business, such a good business!
I took nothing away, I fell off in my own clothes.
Not because I had to, but because the time was ripe,
From behind the blue mountain, it's time to do other things.

There are no prophets to be found, -
Mohammed and Zarathustra are gone.
There are no prophets in their own fatherland, -
But in other fatherlands, too, there are few.

And down below they say, whether for good or for evil, I know not:
"It's well that he's gone, for without him the work is better!"
I scratch the cobwebs off the images in the corner with my nails,
I am in a hurry - because horses are saddled behind the house. (с)

→http://songspro.ru/3/VSVysotskiy/tekst-pesni-Prorokov-net-v-otechestve-svoem

:)

b2v2:
The investor's password is the ability to copy trades. Imho, I don't see the point in drawing attention to the monitoring, which (I'm sure) will give about 100% a month with a drawdown of about 10%. It's a pity that again no one discusses the trading itself. Personally I find the monitoring useful - my understanding of the details has improved. Thanks and please continue Joker for 2-3 months if possible.
Share your thoughts on understanding? Happy to enter a discussion on the trade itself, based on the monitoring! Also support the request to continue monitoring for as long as possible.

MrSerj:
Another clue: The principle of a pump with a check valve )))

I've solved the riddle!!!

The pump with the check valve is a DC! Give me the prize!

MrSerj:

The answer to the riddle lies here:"Volatility pumping", also known as "rebalancing".

There are 2 varieties. Bablokos is the 3rd variety.

I've been messing around with volatility pumping a lot and have reached the stage where I don't see any paradoxes. Just essentially building up a cheap asset and reducing an expensive one. It only works in the case of asset returns.
In general, it all comes down to martinis and anti-martinis, it seems to me.
What are the 2nd varieties?

Come back, I'll forgive you.

Reason: