Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 322

Joker, click on the update! Show people your -13%!)))

consider unclosed trades

-100 pips * 1.51 lot = -1500

-26 pips * 1 lot = -260

-100 pips * 1.38 lot = -1380

-60 pips * 0.66 lot = -396

The fifth has a miserable volume, I will not even look at it.

It turns out that the total loss on open trades: -3536.
Now my account balance is somewhere around 7922. Trading result: -21%.

pppp:

This is Tecucistecatl, brother of Quetzalcoatl...

Calvados with them?

Joker:

All those who have jumped on the 'AutoTrade MyfxBook Service', you can get off the copy trades. Account monitoring is now closed.

Joker - do you really think so (that someone copies trades) or it's a reason to close monitoring ( because equity went down )?

Questions about the failed monitoring:

1. Why did the Joker's assailants trick him into monitoring, knowing a priori that the monitoring guarantees nothing and may be falsified?
  2. Why did Joker fall for the trick without being able to withstand the trolling? After all, before the start of the monitoring it was clear that the "morons with sausages" will be, but they imho are not an obstacle.
  3. Why did Joker close the monitoring if it was already open? Something went wrong? Tired of "morons with a sausage"?
I don't see the point in analyzing"open positions" because

• they may have been closed a long time ago at unknown levels and profit/loss values.
  • The lots of these positions may have been significantly changed.
So imho this failed monitoring cannot be used as evidence on either side. That said, there is no doubt that portfolio trading is not the easiest, but it is a viable and profitable type of trading.

So what's this got to do with the sausage and what's the scam (what's he been duped with)?

Joker didn't respond to jokes or questions. Doing nothing but trading.

By the way, this monitoring and showed the reality, as it started badly (with closed trades already) - and ended incomprehensible (more likely with a deep drawdown).

With their sausage - Joker's sidekicks take them away from reality. Trading in tests is not the same thing as trading in real life.

Goldtrader- in your position I saw only Joker's defence - why would I do that.

You seem to be a big boy (judging by your posts), so do you believe in Joker's statements or do you do the same?

Geograff:

So what's this got to do with the sausage and what's the scam (what's he being scammed for)?

Do not cling to the words, even if it is not a trick, even if it is a provocation, find a better word yourself.

I do not understand why they ask for monitoring if they do not trust him?

About the drawdown is an open question and I suggest that we do not dig it. There could have been a series of open/closed trades, both profitable and unprofitable, that remained hidden from the public without pressing for an update. About the misunderstandings I completely agree, they are on both sides. The questions about copying make me smile.

I'm not defending Joker, but I'm leaning more towards him being a traidun rather than a p...dun. Somewhere around 70/30 though I don't know. This is imho, my opinion is not imposed, it is based solely on the fact that it does not sell anything and does not openly advertise. But I think he should have brought the monitoring to its logical conclusion if he did it despite the "morons with sausages". In any case, it is just not manly. The trader must be psychologically stable, cool-headed and sober-minded.

I do not use this trading approach myself, but it is interesting to me. It's a deal.

I'm not sure how much you should know about this stuff.

goldtrader:
I don't see the point in analysing "open positions" as

• they may have been closed a long time ago at unknown levels and profit/loss values.

if he closed them, he would have pressed updat)

goldtrader:
portfolio trading is not the easiest but quite viable and profitable type of trading.

on the account right now.)
i don't think it's a good type of trading.

monitoring is not yet closed on myfxbook. The joker may still update. but it will not do so.

goldtrader:

About drawdown is an open question and I suggest not digging.

I suggest digging! Dig deep!

Joker has completed monitoring with open positions. If they are not closed, they are considered open.

The website displays them. And in the browser section you can see the current loss on them.

It is easy to subtract the current loss from the Equity indicator and see that the account now has about $8000).

I think myfxbook is not showing the chart correctly. It should show a chart with current positions taken into account.

Reason: