Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 324

alexx_v:

Thank you, at least one sensible comment.

1. Perhaps the assailants were unaware that the mt5 account cannot be sanely verified in principle and this was a nice bonus for them, but an unpleasant surprise for Joker.

2. Something tells me he's only human.

3. he wrote back monitoring - they don't verify mt5 accounts, and without that there's no point in continuing.

And yes, there is no point in analyzing open positions, depending on the market situation a position of -1.56 lots in a day can easily turn into +1.56 lots.

Z.I.: Regarding copying, according to absolutely reliable information, 57 people are watching the topic carefully, who knows how many less closely, so willing to copy deals for sure found, and service monitoring, as I understand it can do, and if anyone has not noticed, the last day monitoring updates were delayed in minutes, ie the situation where Joker sits all day near the computer and presses the update at an interval of three to five minutes, I exclude the situation when everything was already on the machine.

I agree with you 100%.

The only thing is that it makes sense to continue. Or there was. We need to be consistent. You can publish the investment password as you wrote a week ago. And no monitoring is needed. I opened access by the invest-password for public from Friday night to Sunday night, closed it for working days so that somebody would not copy it. That's it. Although, I do not think that Joker would incur immense losses if someone copied a dozen trades. Of those 57 people, only 5 would copy only one, and they would not take the market down and steal Joker's money. That's assuming that Joker's trading is profitable. That is, to prove that he is a trader and not a dunce, Joker could and can now if he wanted to.

But the questions remains open.

1. Why did he start monitoring?
  2. Why did he stop monitoring?
I do not understand it. For me it would have been better if I had not started. On the trade, the questions of the adversaries were not removed, but the weakness of the nerves/spirituality showed.

Take at least what has been upgraded.

Profit on the account: $1,400.

Maximum drawdown (point 1 to point 2): $1,600.

The recovery factor is approximately 1.

Goldtrader wrote that good systems have a recovery factor of 6-7.

That is, this system does not even want to be called "good", let alone a granal one!)

PS: something there is no recovery factor 150, which we show Joker in reports).

chegevara555:

Let's at least take what's been updated.

Profit on the account: 1400 dollars.

Maximum drawdown (from point 1 to point 2): $1600.

The recovery factor is approximately 1.

Goldtrader wrote that good systems have a recovery factor of 6-7.

That is, this system is not even worthy of the name "good", let alone a granal one!)

PS: something there is no recovery factor 150, which we show Joker in reports).

Don't take the words out of the song. The highlighted is true when evaluating FOR YEARS. That's exactly what was written, read it carefully. In a good system (earning) FS accumulates over time as drawdown does not increase, but profits do. At least that is how it should be or you should strive for it.

The system is not verified in one or two trades/baskets.

I'm not defending Joker. But I don't see any reason to maniacally sling mud at him either. I suggest we switch from destructive to constructive. What's the point of this chorus? Does someone need monitoring? Ask him nicely, perhaps he will. They don't need it? What's the big deal then? He appears here once every 3 months and does not seem to bother anyone, communicates quite adequately.

Demo trading - while the system is fine-tuning - the main signals give the right direction - there are still small moments that lead to drawdown ...

Initial Depo 10000 Opening Date 14.02.2016...

Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PPriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
326876782016.05.18 14:20:14buy1.00eurgbp0.77660.00000.00000.77570.000.00-37.41-129.51
327166762016.05.20 10:56:23buy1.00eurgbp0.76990.00000.00000.77570.000.00-26.73834.62
326979742016.05.19 00:37:13buy1.00eurusd1.12160.00000.00001.11660.000.00-47.74-500.00
328344152016.06.01 10:15:58buy1.00eurusd1.11320.00000.00001.11660.000.000.00340.00
0.000.00-111.88545.11
Floating P/L:433.23
Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal:10 000.00Credit Facility:0.00
Closed Trade P/L:11 988.13Floating P/L:433.23Margin:4 484.60
Balance:21 988.13Equity:22 421.36Free Margin:17 936.76

Forte928 are you bragging about it? Better create a separate thread if you want something to discuss, it's already stuffy here with all sorts of sausage morons, lefty pammers and minions of the two-week-old celestial.

goldtrader:

So imho this failed monitoring cannot be used as evidence on either side. That said, there is no doubt that portfolio trading is not the easiest but quite viable and profitable type of trading.

I, by the way, move by teleportation! I really have no evidence to support or refute that, so to speak, there is no evidence on either side. But, you shouldn't have any doubts about it! After all, teleportation is not the easiest, but quite a viable method of travel...

How many years have you been trading and you haven't learned anything?!

Rand0m:
forte928 Are you bragging? I think it's better to create a separate thread if you want to discuss something, it's already stuffy here with all kinds of sausage dummies, scams on the left pams and henchmen of the two-week celestial.

This is not bragging - it's important to learn how to hold the balance with correct analysis for further conclusions of the system, i.e. a system that can adaptively react to the situation.

As I wrote - an important element of automated trading is precisely the channel - but the channel is not in the form that we all used to see and is somewhat gorizotalny which has no changes in levels - this is as they say the ideal, but it allows you to trade from maximum to minimum ... in this case, you can achieve an ideal trading system that knows that the entry point (exit) is located on the "border" channel (have a certain range of decision-making) which allows you to medium-risk trade with minimized n

forte928:

This is not bragging - it's important to learn how to hold the balance with correct analysis for further conclusions of the system, i.e. a system that can adaptively react to the situation.

As I wrote - an important element of automated trading is precisely the channel - but the channel is not in the form that we all used to see, but the channel, which is somewhat horizotal with no changes in levels - this is as they say the ideal, but it allows you to trade from maximum to minimum.

I do not understand what you mean. I do not really understand what you want to know. When I have a quick look at the report, I see a small number of deals. If you have an adequate market cap, you may understand that it is too early to make definite evaluations. In any case, good luck!

the conclusion from the monitoring: JOKER SHUT DOWN.

goldtrader:
Again, this proves nothing. Monitoring reflects open positions at the moment and ensures that they are not closed? And if the investment password has been changed and the monitoring server has no access to the history of deals and open positions? And what if Joker is offended by the "morons with sausages", gives up on monitoring and disconnects the Expert Advisor from the account, while leaving positions as they are? You don't think that's possible? Don't think in only one way. It is clear that everyone has some kind of a priori prejudice. But we should at least try to be a little objective.

GOLD !

Don't get your head in the clouds. After all,chegevara555 has his own agenda. So I read it and think "What is this clown on the other side of the monitor? Chega! What a ridiculous show-off you are.

And now, crap....no in the studio.)

Reason: