Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 487

Grigori.S.B:
Tell me a secret. Is dablokos dablokos or not dablokos?
dablokos dablokos dablokos do not dablokos

Ehhh dablokos, forex... Ehhhhh... But you can get a job as a cemetery keeper, the work is quiet, without nerves, and the atmosphere is positive, not like in trading ...

transcendreamer:
Ehhh dablokos, forex... Ehhhhh... But you can get a job as a graveyard keeper, the work is quiet, no nerves, and the atmosphere is positive, not like trading ...

Why go straight to the cemetery, you could just guard the vineyards.

transcendreamer:
Ehhh dablokos, forex... Ehhh... You can get a job as a cemetery keeper, it's a quiet job, no nerves,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ieyxwa-9mU

Владимир ВЫСОЦКИЙ / Vysotsky Vladimir — А на кладбище всё спокойненько......
Владимир ВЫСОЦКИЙ / Vysotsky Vladimir — А на кладбище всё спокойненько......
  • www.youtube.com
Запись 60х годов прошлого столетия. Записана на катушку, затем на рёбра. Немного исправлен темп и тональность (до узнаваемости голоса), да и звук выровнен.

How do doughnuts and the butterfly effect intersect? Only after answering this question correctly can you become a cemetery keeper. If you want to, of course)))

Soon there will be quarantines everywhere, you won't even be able to go to the factory.

transcendreamer:
Soon there will be quarantines everywhere, even the factory will not be able to go
Already))))

Eh, it feels like the quadrupedal grail is about to shoot out again in all its glory)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Eh, it feels like the quadrupedal grail is about to shoot out again in all its glory)

have you decided to create a signal again?

Aleksandr Volotko:

you decided to create a signal again?

Not again but again, and mostly to keep it 100 trades (cycles). On the same option joker. I do not know why everyone decided that his method is plum.....
I think that's a normal method, but it has some subtleties that are easy to miss.
I think 100 trades is normal, I only need 54 of them to be in profit. I mean, if I get 47 losing trades in a row, then I will close the signal.