Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 312

Unfortunately no.
Geograff:

BarakObama- aren't you the Joker?

Why the camouflage?

BarakObama:

And why do I get the feeling that Joker's about to take down all the chatterboxes. Over 10% in profit, for 6 days, the profit factor 3.82, Sharpe indicator - 0.32. I've never seen such an ironclad trade.

Do you even look at the account monitoring, or all the pictures in pintbrush?

Well, he started a long time ago. Then we'll compare in terms of time and % of profit who beat who. )

Although... Joker's got a demo. I'm gonna go real. No way. Let him open a real account for 100, then we can talk about improvement, otherwise it is not fair. Or should I trade on the demo, too? No... There's no better practice than in combat conditions.

I wish someone would take all the breakdowns out of here and put up a summary of the trading system.

BarakObama:
I wish someone would take all the breakdowns out of here and put up a summary of the trading system.

That's what it's all about.

As I understand the backbone of the method:

1. Crop a profit on at least 4 pairs at a time.

2. Each knee may be entered into the portfolio in turn, as well as simultaneously. 3.

3. we balance the lots of each knee.

4. Rake the dough with a bulldozer.... )

Like this ....

MrSerj:

I think so ....

Sens. Second day trying to read this thread from the end, can't figure out where the useful beginning is.

BarakObama:

Sens. Second day trying to read this thread from the end, can't understand where the useful beginning is.

There's one more point to add here, and it's not unimportant. Since we are playing with the probability in any case. To increase the expectation matrix and stability of the method to stress, it would be good to add such a condition:

5. the total current profit of the package (4 calendars) must be >= total drawdown of the current trades (package, 4 calendars).

BarakObama:
I don't need it, a couple more of these trades Joker and monitoring can be closed with distribution of ideot medals )))).
I do not need to be included in your ranks, I do not care about monitoring.

Alex Eustace

I feel obliged to inform Mr. Barack that these bloodthirsty Russians may take over the temple and enslave America's free democratic markets?

Democracy is once again in danger gentlemen.

Every time I learn something new - does it mean that the system does not see unclosed deals?

How many loose trades can there be that are not closed?

That's why the confirmation story.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Reason: