Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 323

Well, if you cover now, you will already be in profit.

Although the drawdown was tangible.

goldtrader -if you read Nicholls, he didn't sell anything either.

However, he wrote that traders send him ready-made solutions, and he praises them, saying that it will be easier for them to work ..... This scheme has already been announced here.

Joker may also do 50/50 without knowing how to trade - but he receives ready-made solutions.

Geograff:

Well, if you cover now, you will already be in profit.

Although the drawdown was tangible.

loss) see browser tab.

Yes, that's right.

It's a little early.

goldtrader:

Questions about the failed monitoring:

1. Why did the Joker's assailants trick him into monitoring, knowing a priori that the monitoring guarantees nothing and may be falsified?
  2. Why did Joker fall for the trick without being able to withstand the trolling? After all, before the start of the monitoring it was clear that the "morons with sausages" will be, but they imho are not an obstacle.
  3. Why did Joker close the monitoring if it was already open? Something went wrong? Tired of "morons with a sausage"?
I don't see the point in analyzing "open positions" because

• they may have been closed a long time ago at unknown levels and profit/loss values.
  • The lots of these positions may have been significantly changed.
So imho this failed monitoring cannot be used as evidence on either side. That said, there is no doubt that portfolio trading is not the easiest but quite viable and profitable type of trading.

Thank you, at least one sensible comment.

1. The mt5 account cannot be verified and it was a nice bonus for them but unpleasant surprise for Joker.

2. Something tells me he's only human.

3. he wrote back monitoring - they don't verify mt5 accounts, and without that there's no point in continuing.

And yes, there is no point in analyzing open positions, depending on the market situation a position of -1.56 lots in a day can easily turn into +1.56 lots.

Z.I.: Regarding copying, according to my absolutely reliable information, watching the theme 57 people carefully, who knows how many less carefully, so willing to copy deals for sure found, and service monitoring, as I understand it can do, and if anyone has not noticed, the last day of update monitoring went with a delay of a minute, ie the situation where Joker sits all day near the computer and presses the update at an interval of three to five minutes, I rule out everything was already on the machine.

alexx_v:

According to my absolutely reliable data, 57 people are closely following the topic

For the story. Reliable information can either come from the shiz, or from someone from... leaking information, which is a flagrant violation of the privacy policy.

The fifth forum should ask who has access to such info and who it might be. Is it Granite again? Ali Fak? Or someone else. Whose honour was so defended recently by two standard madams. Decency in enforcing the rules is once again at an all-time high. This forum's reputation is already below par.

Imagine you are an investor.

Now imagine that some trader throws you such monitoring:
(not the Joker, but an unknown trader, because the Joker has zombified you with his reports from the tester)

and with 5 open trades with a total loss of $3,000.

Would you invest in such a trader?

chegevara555:

in the account right now).

What's what? How do you know what's in the account right now? Joker could have changed the investment password and the monitoring went to sleep. But the account's alive. That's a possibility. And it's not a loss just like it's not a profit. You can redraw the equity curve up or down. Don't judge something without being sure.

chegevara555:

I don't think it's a good kind of trading.

Even if we assume that Joker has not mastered portfolio trading, your idea is not the truth.

chegevara555:

Monitoring is not yet closed on myfxbook. Joker may yet update. but he won't.

Why are you taking on the role of psychic?

chegevara555:

I suggest digging! Dig deep!

Joker has finished monitoring with open positions. If they are not closed, they are considered open.

The website displays them. And in the browser section you can see the current loss on them.

It is easy to subtract the current loss from the Equity indicator and see that the account now has about $8000).

I think myfxbook is not showing the chart correctly. It should show a chart with current positions taken into account.

Again, this does not prove anything. The monitoring reflects open positions at the current moment and ensures that they are not closed? And if the investment password has been changed and the monitoring server has no access to the history of deals and open positions? And what if Joker got offended by the "morons with sausages", gave up on monitoring and disconnected the Expert Advisor from the account, while leaving positions as they are? You don't think that's possible? Don't think in only one way. It is clear that everyone has some kind of a priori prejudice. But we should at least try to be a little objective.

chegevara555:

Imagine you are an investor.

What kind of investor? Don't be ridiculous. This is a tech/prog forum, not an investor. And Joker knows that as well as you and me.
Reason: