Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 316

MrSerj:

I want to hear from you. )

Hint: This paradox has been applied to portfolios, all over the world, since the advent of stock exchanges, only slightly differently, but the essence is the same. HU! )

How do you (hope you don't mind being on a first name basis, it's easier that way) know who applies what in their bookends. Do companies leak you information about their investment strategies?))

Anyway, think about it, it's all in plain sight. Task completed, I'm off to the baths. )

MrSerj:
Anyway, think about it, it's all in plain sight. Mission accomplished, I'm off to the baths. )

Good for you.

pppp:

Good for you.

Those who really need it will find the answer with a little effort, because it's on the surface.

Those who don't need it won't benefit from a ready-made answer. )

MrSerj:
I suspect that even Joker does not fully understand what makes this approach work. But Nicholas the tanker understands everything perfectly well and is afraid of it, lest it come out. Although what is there to be afraid of (pure paranoia and not wanting to lose power over others, then how to vampire people). After all, the twist in the method has always been, is now and will be in the future. )
MrSerj:

Those who really need it will find the answer with a little effort, because it is on the surface.

Those who don't need it won't benefit from a ready-made answer. )

Don't make a fool of yourself.

pppp:

Don't make a fool of yourself.

OK, I won't. )

MrSerj:
Another tip: The principle of the check-valve pump )))
The principle of the check valve pump in the market is one - cut the losses, let the profits grow. And without any paradoxes. You, like all local prophets, have the task of trash-talking and getting away with it)))

pppp:
The principle of the check valve pump in the market is one - cut the losses, let the profits grow. And without any paradoxes.

No. It's not a paradox, it's an inference. Is it difficult to wonder and find the answer, what in the world exists to improve portfolio investing?

I wonder if there were already Freemasons in the first Babylon or not yet))))

pppp:
I wonder if there were already Freemasons in the first Babylon or not yet))))
What's the connection?