For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 46

tol64:
Why are you so keen on meat?

TheXpert:
Why are you so keen on meat?

It's just an echo of an unfinished experiment. It's mostly for fun and brainwashing at your leisure. I don't intend to use it that way. )) I have an idea how to make the safest version as possible, but I do not know what to make of it yet.

The funny thing about all this is that by developing safety mechanisms for such beasts as martin and averaging, ideas come in that could well then be used in any TS. Nothing goes/isn't wasted on me. :)

tol64:

I don't have anything that goes away/isn't wasted. :)

I'm jealous.)

TheXpert:
I'm jealous)

Not much to be jealous of! It's nothing special. )

By the way, here is a forward test with the same settings, but on a different symbol. Before it was EURUSD, and now GBPUSD(129,614 trades). You can see that quite often there are situations when you can drain everything to the ground. To trade like that you need to be a true kamikaze, which fortunately, I am not. ))

tol64:

The application is already in the Service Desk, maybe they will do the same as in Excel, otherwise it is impossible to understand the result at all.

I have the same thing, 45,000 transactions in two years, thought it was my problem)

Will they not lose the application in Service Desk? Should I send it to them as well?

OlegTs:

I have the same thing, 45,000 transactions in two years, thought it was my problem)

and they won't lose the application there in the service desk? Should I send it to them as well?

It won't get lost, as it has already been answered. The problem is known. But post it anyway. Let the developers know that the issue is of concern to many (?), maybe they will prioritise it.

tol64:

The funny thing about all this is that developing safety mechanisms for such things as martin and averaging comes up with ideas that can then be used in any TS. Nothing goes/isn't wasted on me. :)

The trick is that you can only get a positive MO if

P(p) * AvrPr + P(n) * AvrLs > 0,

where:

P(p) is the probability of making a profit in a trade

AvrPr - the average value of profit in the trade ( AvrPr >= 0 )

P(t) - the probability of taking a loss on the trade

AvrLs - the average loss value in the trade ( AvrLs <= 0 )

Thus, if the trader cannot guess the direction of the coming movement (and is not aware of it), then to achieve a positive MO, all that remains is to control the size of a traded volume.

tol64:

It won't get lost, as it has already been answered. The problem is known. But post it anyway. Let the developers know that this issue is of concern to many (?), maybe they'll prioritise it.

Sent)

Contender:

So, if the trader cannot guess the direction of the upcoming move (and is not aware of it in advance), then all that is left to do to achieve a positive MO is to manage the size of the traded volume.

Who the hell knows! For me it will always remain just an interesting experiment/entertainment/game anyway. ;)

OlegTs:

Sent)

Great! Now there's at least two of us. )
Reason: