Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 321

Special for the eager to copy -

Yeah, tell Buffett - he might not know - BUT he might still have time!

Joker, your monitoring is a bummer! Zero entertainment!
Hit the "update" button at least once a day! )))

Tecuciztecatl:
Yeah, it's embarrassing to copy...
Just ask for the money on the card.

Trying to get an honest monitor, and here's something about copying ..........

....... .... who's raving about what?

It's Tecusistecatl, Quetzalcoatl's brother, he's allowed.

Our keen ears and keen eyes are in consensus with him.

Gentlemen, all the procedures for registering a frozen account and verifying it have been passed.

Official response from MyFxBook:
------------
Hello NBBC.

We do not provide verification for MT-5 accounts.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks.
Ethan.
Myfxbook support.
------------
Sorry Colleagues, I can not explain to morons with sausage and sick psyche (what started this circus here) that MyFxBook verifies only MT4 accounts.

Everyone who jumped on the 'AutoTrade MyfxBook Service', you can get off copying trades. Account monitoring is now closed.

Here we go - just started copying and thuuuuuuuuuuutbang

Joker:
Gentlemen, all the procedures for registering a frozen account and verifying it have been passed.

The official reply of MyFxBook:
------------
Hello NBBC.

We do not provide verification for MT-5 accounts.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks.
Ethan.
Myfxbook support.
------------
Sorry Colleagues, I can not explain to morons with sausage and sick psyche (what started this circus here) that MyFxBook verifies only MT4 accounts.

Everyone who jumped on the 'AutoTrade MyfxBook Service', you can get off copying trades. Account monitoring is now closed.

The sausage was about you, self-criticism with a retard is accepted, I respect that. It was because of the flaw that you probably didn't notice that I didn't care about your monitoring in the first place.

But even this circus trick with monitoring, as I understood from parallel writing, you were not able to perform it decently and correctly. )))))

PS. Where is the next phrase - "I quit the forums" ))))). I do not argue though, to start from scratch such a company on another forum heavy, and the excitement is not that long ago.

A good thing is a manual history update. if you leak, no one will know about it. you just don't hit the update button.)))

Joker:

Why didn't you close your last five trades?

You're down $3,000 on them right now.

So you're down 13% in your account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIh86pmP_Y

Reason: