Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 315

b2v2:
The investor's password is the ability to copy trades. Imho, I don't see the point in drawing attention to monitoring, which (I'm sure) will give about 100% a month with a drawdown of about 10%. It's a pity no one discusses trading itself again. Personally I find the monitoring useful - my understanding of the details has improved. Thank you and please continue Joker for 2-3 months if possible.

the investor password is simply scored on the myfxbook website. it is not accessible to users, no one will be able to copy.

How to evaluate myfxbook monitors.

There's a hint in the tale, a lesson for good men:

"I wonder if anyone else got the point of the method?". I assume there are a hundred or two tankers here. ) Sitting in an ambush. It's a pity there is no stat of attendance at the branch. )

Look wider, comrades.

Question: What is in this method that others do not? Well! What is the zest of this approach? And what is its basis (the foundation is known since the first Babylon)? )))

pppp:

Let me guess, this method has something that other methods don't have, others don't have what this one has, am I right?

He's got that foundation on his avatar, and the function's connected to it. They'll figure it out, what's the big deal, maybe old Leo can help them out.

If it is not complicated, why do not you have a clear answer? ) So what's the gimmick and what is it based on? )))

I suspect that even the Joker does not fully understand what makes this approach work. But Nicoll the Tank player understands everything perfectly well and is afraid of it, lest it come out. Although what is there to be afraid of (pure paranoia and not wanting to lose power over others, then how to vampire people). After all, the twist in the method has always been, is now and will be in the future. )

pppp:
The golden ratio function, without an eye in the pyramid, could be worked out. Or there are variations of it as well, never mind.
What other mystical golden ratio function is there? ))) People love mysteries. And more simply, everything is in plain sight without mysticism.

pppp:

He does not understand, because he himself accidentally stumbled on me when he reproached me and asked for explanations in the excel file, which I posted, then apologized, but he left the topic.

And now he does not understand but he gets the result, and he is not afraid to describe his lack of understanding in terms completely irrelevant to it, and he involves Freemasons too.

Okay. I get it. Let's go to the other side. With Azov.

Note: The fact that there is often a series hidden in a doughnut at the same time is all nonsense and of no original importance, though it adds to that very zest.

So: What do we know from mathematics?

Condition: We're at a disadvantage on the course initially.

Question: What simple math formula can make at least zero from -1? Answer: None!

Then the answer lies in another area. Where? In mathematical paradoxes, nowhere else. OK. Earlier I said that what Nicolla refers to (on Parrondo) does not apply to the market, so what is the paradox that actually applies in the bablokos?

Hint: The mystery of the bablocos is hidden in the size of each tribe's transactions. And that paradox has been known for fuck knows how long and a cartload on top. )

Let's play a guessing game. )

MrSerj:

Okay. I got it. Let's go from the other side. From Azov.

Note: That there's often a series hidden in a doughnut at the same time is all nonsense and of no original importance, though it adds to that very zest.

So: What do we know from mathematics?

Condition: We're at a disadvantage on the course initially.

Question? What simple mathematical formula can you use to make zero from -1? Answer: None!

Then the answer lies in another area. Where? In mathematical paradoxes, nowhere else. OK. Earlier I said that what Nicolla refers to (on Parrondo) does not apply to the market, so what is the paradox that actually applies in dablocos?

Hint: The mystery of the bablocos is hidden in the size of the trades of each tribe. And this paradox has been known for fuck knows how long. )

Let's play a guessing game. )

It's been written about 100500 times since the days of Mykola. (about the lottery game), you've solved the mystery. I think you skillfully troll people without knowing what you supposedly know, giving hints, and waiting for variations of the answers.)

That's, pardon me, without me. Many paradoxes are only variations of previous ones, if you think about it, and some of them are not paradoxes at all (If you dig), but not understanding of tervers.

pppp:

This has been written about 100500 times since the days of Mykola. (about the lottery game), it's like a secret. It seems to me that you are skillfully trolling people without knowing what you are supposedly aware of.

That, pardon me, is without me. Many paradoxes are just variations of previous ones if you think about it, and some of them are (If you dig in) not even a paradox at all, but not an understanding of a terver.

HA! Obviously, it's a lot game. And why is it so important to play lots? And on what principle (key)?

pppp:
You know, why do you ask? ))))))))

I want to hear from you. )

Hint: This paradox has been applied to portfolios, all over the world, since the advent of stock exchanges, only slightly differently, but the essence is the same. HU! )

Another hint: The principle of the check-valve pump )))
Reason: