Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 127

Bracho:

I am sorry too, but you do not want NOT to coddle in a branch, your leaving the level feeds - no doubt, feeds, but about the fact that it is also important combination of moments in time when it will be (in what limits), you are hiding.

In that case, by hiding about the time - you are condemning people to starve to death with what you feed them - because you yourself know and eat regularly, because you know about the time of action and inaction.

But those to whom you are rubbing your nonsense, they do not know about it, and they do not have regular meals, and okay if they ate the night before yesterday and will have dinner the day after tomorrow, but they can have it in a week, and they do not know when, but they do not know how to be in such cases.

Yes, I agree that the idea of trading out of the current level needs to be added to.

But, looking at how much effort is spent on developing methods to get crumbs, is it not fair to remind that more productive methods exist, so that they get some attention ... so that beginners have a choice. Bablokos can be arranged on more than just incremental modulus differences.

GIVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

prikolnyjkent:

1-Yes, I agree that there's something else that needs to be added to the idea of trading care from the current level.

2-But looking at how much effort is spent here on developing methods for scratching out crumbs, isn't it fair to remind them of the existence of more productive methods, so that they get their share of attention... so that newcomers have a choice. Bablokos can be arranged on more than just incremental modulus differences.

GIVE FREEDOM OF CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

1- Well, you need something else, this something - razve bullshit, without this something all this nonsense about leaving levels makes no sense at all, and in you something. That's what you did, you left the nonsense in and left something out.

2 Scratching out crumbs (as far as SB is concerned) is only half of everything, the other half is making those crumbs a lot for the here and now. Apparently you have half - cloud reversal, but the drawdown though not fatal, but large, which lowers the threshold of the initial bet, and you need to bring the entire depo to a point (this final confluence of circumstances) zhakhovy. I don't know, all the depots enter either the hedge or the locks,

I don't know, all the depots enter either hedge or loki.

Apparently you yourself have found something but do not understand what it is, otherwise did not attribute a separate status to your leaving the level. And you would understand that leaving the level is not where and when, but HOW much.

The size of increments is the same thing I wrote about, properties of increment modules, returns or whatever the scientific term is. That's what you're basing your argument on, but you're saying it's not.....

Bracho:

-Well, you need something else, it's something else. Without something else, this whole leaving the levels thing makes no sense at all...

That's right... Which makes me wonder...

What do you mean, "makes no sense at all"? Do you mean a guaranteed failure? Or stomping around the initial deposit amount?

Any answer you give contains a ready-made TS...

prikolnyjkent:

That's right... Hence one wonders...

What does "makes no sense at all" mean? Do you mean a guaranteed loss...? Or stomping around the initial deposit amount?

Every answer you give contains a ready-made TS...

And what you want it to mean is what it will mean. Whatever it does not mean, you're all the same will not listen and will talk your own.
Well listen you and fludomaur )))) do not liquefy my brain)) it is not very dense at me as it is.

You've indicated only 2 options, either losing or stomping around the initial amount... But there is no telling what, whether it is a sinking or a profit or a stomping around.

I do not understand what kind of sexual organ it is that my answer contains in your understanding of the ready-made TS.

Bracho:

And what you want it to mean is what it will mean. Whatever it means, you're still not going to listen and you're going to talk your way out of it.
Well listen you and fludomaur )))) do not liquefy my brain))) he at me as it is not so dense.

You have indicated only two options, either a drain or trampling around the initial amount. But there is also not understand what, whether plum or profit or trampling, I do not know what.

I do not understand what kind of a sexual organ it is that my answer contains in your mind ready TS.

In this particular case, the philosophy I like best is that if you are in the flow, your TS should allow you to squeeze a lot out of the chance. If not, the loss should be minimal. Anti-Martingale is an example of a possible implementation of this approach...

prikolnyjkent:
In this particular case, I liked the following philosophy the most: if you have hit the stream, your TS should allow you to squeeze a lot out of this chance. If not, the loss should be minimal. Anti-Martingale is an example of a possible implementation of this approach...

And if the number of guessed moves will be so much less than unguessed that even anti-martingale will not beat, then what I'm saying is that there should be a system for overlaying such contextual actions.

I especially liked it - if you realise you're in the zone. How you figure that out is, of course, a mystery.

prikolnyjkent:
In this particular case, the philosophy I like best is that if you are in the flow, your TS should allow you to squeeze a lot out of the chance. If not, the loss should be minimal. Anti-Martingale is an example of a possible implementation of this approach...
Are you saying that there should be TP >> SL? Every time we close on SL and wait for a lucky chance?

Bracho:

And if the number of guessed moves will be so much less than unguessed that even antimartin does not overpower, what then, I'm saying that there should be a system of overlapping such contextual actions.

I especially liked it - if you realise you're in the zone. How you figure it out is, of course, a mystery.

I don't... I don't have the word "get it." I'm a stickler for discipline and non-interference with the CU. If you're in the flow by FACT, the TS should take away from the chance whatever it's willing to give.

And if you are lucky and your TS gives a number of guessed moves much less than those not guessed, open in the opposite direction to the signal... and we're golden :-)

I'm sorry, I'm fed up, and the topic is getting a lot of boring(((. You know, I've been copying a branch here to post it later, so I've reserved the right to edit it, i.e. I've been deleting posts in the archive that I found unnecessary, leaving only the interesting stuff. So, unexpectedly, there was a lot of unnecessary stuff from you as well.
Reason: