Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 87

Ivan Butko #:

Ermmmmm....

So she's not making any money!

A maths problem to warm up the mind, then.

Funny trolling, I'll take the hit as the most ardent beggar.

That's what you'd expect. It's not a dough button )))
The system does not give specific points of entry, saying here enter here will be accurate tooth I give you ))
All in the measure of the ability to wait for a signal, possible fills, calculation of MM, etc.
It is already yourself decide when to take a deal, and when not. Based on your analysis of the situation.
That's why I wrote about trading actions. But more likely the statistics will be positive.
It works, but you need the right approach, already from the topic of pair/portfolio interrelation.

Roman #:

That's what you'd expect. It's not a dough button.)

You're right, the pitch was such that it looked like it was the dough button

Roman #:

That's what you should expect. This is not a button dough )))
The system does not give specific points of entry, saying here enter here will be accurate tooth I give you ))
All as the ability to wait for a signal, possible fills, calculation of MM, etc.
It is already yourself decide when to take a deal, and when not. Based on your analysis of the situation.
That's why I wrote about trading actions. But more likely the statistics will be positive.
It works, but you need the right approach, already from the topic of pair/portfolio interrelation.

Can you at least tell in words the logic of work. Here we can see the moment when all currencies go "synchronously", relative to, say, the dollar. What should we do with it? Watch when they all "abruptly" start to go? Or when they line up and maintain the formation? Or something else?

MM, fills, volumes, etc. - we will deal with this, but what I am interested in is what to pay attention to? How to analyse the situation?

And based on this, we can already say whether there is a high probability that the statistics will be positive.

So far, we can only see that there is some probability of some outcome.

Grigori.S.B #:

That's a bit of a problem for some reason. Even with Rena. Although you can earn very good money on selling a quality signal and Expert Advisor
and without risk as in trading.
Everyone draws his own conclusions.

No one is against selling for reasonable money. But while I have a system is not working that I have not tried. But there are still options )

trampampam #:

Can you at least tell us in words the logic of how it works. Here we can see a moment when all currencies go "synchronously", relative to, say, the dollar. What should we do with it? Watch when they all "abruptly" start to go? Or when they line up and maintain the formation? Or something else?

MM, refills, volumes, etc. - we'll deal with that, but what I'm interested in is what to pay attention to? How to analyse the situation?

And based on this, we can already say whether there is a high probability that the statistics will be positive.

So far, we can only see that there is some probability of some outcome.

What does the dollar have to do with it? Or any other single currency?
The spread is traded. That's the point of pair or multi-currency trading.
We sell what's higher and buy what's lower. Everything ))
There was a screen, where everything is available and clear.
Download the screen to your computer, and develop your logic of thinking, what you would sell, and what you would buy.

Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Включите ТФ на MN1. Подсветите кнопки объема, или даже полностью другим цветом.
Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Включите ТФ на MN1. Подсветите кнопки объема, или даже полностью другим цветом.
  • www.mql5.com
или даже полностью другим цветом а не только каймой. у Рената просто видимо на меньших не вышло вывести всех. Индикатор нужен только один раз - только понять в чем дело и все. Как пары берутся для открытия разясните подробнее плиз

Well, what you and Renate found is not the Grail. That's what you're saying. That's what you say. Then what's the point of looking for it if it's not the Grail? It's a small profit margin, as I understand it...

Vladislav Vidiukov Grail. That's what you're saying. That's what you say. Then what's the point of looking for it if it's not the Grail? There's not a lot of profit in it, as I understand it...

I'm just stating what Renat wanted to convey.
And don't take the word grail out of context, but read the word in the context of what is written.
I don't understand, what grail did you expect to see here? )))
Look for your own grail, who doesn't give it to you ))

If A<B<C and C is twice as far away from B as A, then final C`=(B+C)/2

Pairtrading WORKS, even if it does not bring golden mountains of interest. but it is all solvable by the deposit. I have been receiving not big but pleasant interest for many years. . we have written a robot and in the work of it for a year and a half we do not get involved at all everything goes as it went and in those years. transactions of course not like a machine gun but enough and as they wrote dolivka in it is present to get more income and quick exit from transactions.

But we do not stop and there are even more pleasant percentages and pairs for paired trading in the development.

I can say with a clear conscience that paired trading works and you can live on it.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

if A<B<C and C is twice as far from B as A, then the final C`=(B+C)/2.

I can try to fit the formula algorithmically if you give me some clear inputs and what you want to get out of the formula.
Reason: