Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 123

moroz:
Dear prikolnyjkent , could you please tell me if there is a way, as you have repeatedly stressed, to "safely" enter the maximum amount of funds? And what is the threshold for this amount? Do you have a strategy for ceding deposits? Do you have an earning strategy? I have a question that I do not understand (I am a beginner trader), for example, I trade gold, I buy, I sell, I deposit the difference on my account. How do I get it back? Suppose that a bank sells one bar of gold. The investor buys it. Deposit and withdrawal? At the account, I had (for example) dollars-as they remained. You may as welltradeN2/O2(chemical composition of air). Why do they give such a leverage - 1:100 - you know in advance that nothing will be withdrawn? And what is my role here - to stupidly withdraw my deposit? I would be grateful for an answer. Sorry if I wrote it haphazardly.....
I have the right questions to answer, your role is to stupidly drain the deposit, or be the one to buy when someone needs to sell, you are one of the bricks in a pyramid that you are not worth.

moroz:
Dear prikolnyjkent, could you please tell me if there is a way, as you have repeatedly emphasized, to "safely" enter the maximum amount of funds into the process? And what is the threshold at which the amount starts ...?

I know of 2 ways to SAFELY put the entire dept into the process. In case such an attempt fails, I have set myself a threshold of 1% of the deposit.

I think we do not need to tell anyone here, what percentage of the depo gets a profit in the case of success of such an attempt ...

prikolnyjkent:

I know of 2 ways to SAFELY put the entire dept into the process. If such an attempt fails, I have set myself a threshold of 1% of the deposit.

I don't need to tell anyone what percentage of the deposit is gained if such an attempt is successful...

Maybe, this is what you mean: if we open with many trades and in some time t reverse the trades that took a loss, then from the moment of reversal the same parabola will be formed but it will include only trades that we have reversed. All other trades are already in profit. After t time we carry out the reversing operation again. And so on.
If we open in the trend on different scales when entering, it will increase our chances of taking profit.

Bracho:

That must be what you mean: if you open with a lot of trades...

No, no, no...

"... if you open with a lot of trades..." is that a SAFE way...?

Well then take a lot of hedge structures and enter each of them, let it be triangles or more complex hedges, otherwise how else at random and safe (safe in the sense that in the near future for sure will not be a minus, or plus, hedge also diverges over time, but not as fast as the pairs themselves. It is impossible to enter a lot of money. And the hedge may enter at any time.

Here's another thought. (If we open with large amount of trades and in time t to reverse trades that have gone in a negative value, then from the moment of reversal the same parabola will be formed, but it will include only trades that we have reversed. All other trades are already in profit. After t time we carry out the reversing operation again. And so on.
If we open in the trend on different scales when entering, it will increase our chances of taking profit).

The same can be tried to apply to a set of hedge positions, in t time we will close the profitable ones, leaving the losing ones and work with them. We may add anti-martin. We may try one more complicated chain of hedges from negative ones, close positive ones again, and work with the remainder, or vice versa.

Or we can montegrate the hedge chains or choose maximal amplitudes of hedge divergence such as https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27988/page7.

Like from the initial reference point (any arbitrary one) in time t we look for maximal and minimal divergence in the header chains, then the same in time t+1, then in time t+2.

Bracho:

...Otherwise, how else do you enter a large amount of money at random and safely (safe in the sense that there will definitely not be a large minus in the near future...) ...There is no way to enter a large amount of money...

Your method, if I understood it correctly, involves the FAST entry of a large amount of money.

The rush of the market has been wearing off on me for quite some time now. END RESULT is the only thing that really matters in our business. The pose may take 2-3 months to build up. But the bottom line...

At any given time, I risk losing no more than 1 per cent of the depo. No rush...

prikolnyjkent:

Your method, if I understand it correctly, involves the FAST introduction of a large sum of money.

The market has discouraged me from rushing into it for quite some time now. The end result is the only thing that really matters in our business. The pose may take 2-3 months to build up. But the bottom line...

At any given time, I risk losing no more than 1 per cent of the depo. No rush...

I don't understand what you're talking about, you're going fast, you're going slower. I do not understand what exactly you are writing about, you wrote about safety, I replied, now you are writing about fast, and I do not understand what it has to do with fast.

Bracho:

It's up to you whether you want to enter these chains fast or slower. I do not understand what exactly you're writing about, you wrote about safety, I replied, now you're writing about the fast, and it is not clear why it is fast.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you.

I'll make it simple then. Your words "... open with a lot of trades..." and "... a lot of hedge structures..." are not what my method is based on.

prikolnyjkent:

The pose can build up for 2-3 months. But...

At any given time, I risk losing no more than 1 per cent of the depo. There's no rush...

And you admit that you know the weakness of the method, which spoils the whole PRIDE? Like we percentage can lose a lot more in these 2-3 months than we will eventually earn. Guess?

Zy. Oh these rebalancing!

ZZ. Cheto my posts are ignored here, like I was not even here (maybe the height or something else is not outstanding? А? Kent? I told you how to make more money than you lose, where's the thanks? (Or you do not notice anyone else behind your reproduction) However, some MOSKites sometimes notice, but through the post, hurts, blah-blah-blah!

Zzzzz. To the moderators. The plaque is such a thing on my belt!

"you're one of the bricks in the pyramid you're not worth."

Thank you for such a comprehensive answer.

I hope your place in that pyramid is worth more.

It's good that you are not as categorical as Aleksander did in the first pages of this thread:

"and to the people, even in Hands..... all I can do is take a shit... or piss on my chest... so I can smell the sea :-)"

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page13

Reason: