Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 122

ivandurak:

If I may be a little constructive.

Heh, it comes to mind. Interesting contraption on a closed triangle/multi-angle.

_http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=2606209&postcount=3524

GaryKa, I really like the approach that if you guessed the direction, you would spin it for a big win, and if you didn't guess it, you would lose some programmed little (kind of like anti-Martingale, if you call it that in the popular sense)

And market-neutral ones are all good, I like them all ))
prikolnyjkent: A system of measures designed to maintain ... is worth some expense
That's where the hitch comes in.

There are difficulties with either approach. But here's the question: where do you see more benefit? In my opinion, it's easier to make one successful and VERY SIGNIFICANT BREAK in Forex than it is to find a way to confidently "pick" a few percent of the deposit in crumbs.

prikolnyjkent:

Have you ever considered that the DC's response to your one substantial may be a "technical" inability to close it in the profitable price zone?

prikolnyjkent:
There are difficulties with either approach. But, here's the question: where do you see more benefit? In my opinion, it's easier to make one successful and VERY SIGNIFICANT attack on Forex, than to find a way to steadily "pick" in small transactions by volume of a couple percent of the deposit.

Forex can't wait to get their pockets... for their pockets ;)

One successful one is good, but it won't stop there, and you'll want another and another, and you'll end up hitting 95/5% of the shots you've run away from

So, in order to avoid the problems you mentioned, I suggested figuring out how to safely inject the maximum available funds, and spoke about the technique of trading, such as "anti-Martingale", in which, in cases of "guessing" the direction profit is VERY much higher than the loss in case of failure.

prikolnyjkent:
Open with max lot on Friday before the close.

Dear prikolnyjkent , could you please tell me if there is a way, as you have repeatedly stressed, to "safely" enter the maximum amount of funds? And what is the threshold for this amount? Do you have a strategy for ceding deposits? Do you have an earning strategy? I have a question that I do not understand (I am a beginner trader), for example, I trade gold, I buy, I sell, I deposit the difference on my account. How do I get it back? Suppose that a bank sells one bar of gold. The investor buys it. Deposit and withdrawal? At the account, I had (for example) dollars-as they remained. I may as well tradeN2/O2(chemical composition of air). Why do they give such a leverage - 1:100 - you know in advance that nothing will be withdrawn? And what is my role here - to stupidly drain the deposit? I would be grateful for an answer. Sorry if I wrote cumbersomely.....
Reason: