Experts: Safe Trend Scalp - page 2

be3:
Welcome.
I'm starting to test the robot. Preliminary tests are interesting.
I'm worried about one thing. the robot opens its position against the trend.
If it shows an upward channel it should only open buy.
If I show the channel down, only sell.
Now it bounces off the lianas. it is good but not always.
can you add the option: "open with trend only"?
When a wedge is formed, etc., it opens well.

Yes, you are right.

Im working on it to have better results with better sense with trend line.

If you have any idea with coding please send me a message

Thank you for the indicator , is it possible ? Robot will show popup screen asking Yes or No  and showing us Parameters  for Order either buy or sell we permit orders Yes or No " i think Hum engagement for yes or no will make it more profitable :)

Hello, I'm testing the EA on an Activtrade demo account and it showed a good recovery, the account I use for several tests was worth approximately 100 USD and in just 5 days of operation it is already with 145 USD.

Sergio Pereira:
Hello, I'm testing the EA on an Activtrade demo account and it showed a good recovery, the account I use for several tests was worth approximately 100 USD and in just 5 days of operation it is already with 145 USD.

Good To see this result. 

I wish you Money and luck

BR

Nice..
Still trying to apprehend it.

Alexander Herter:
<Deleted>

I asked you

Keith Watford:

How are your posts relevant to this topic?

Please answer.

EDIT: As there has been no answer, I have to assume that the posts were NOT relevant to this topic and they have been deleted.

I repeat, despite the fact that they constantly remove me from here. One stop loss (50 points) takes all profits.

Alexander Herter:

I repeat, despite the fact that they constantly remove me from here. One stop loss (50 points) takes all profits.

If it is scalping so you should know how to use it -

• trade on particular market condition (or within some hours) only (for example, trade EUR/GBP at night with low volatility of the pair, or with ranging market condition). Yes, you should be able to estimate the market condition for the coming day and select the pair/time to trade;
  • use low volatile pairs;
  • this EA is free one so you can improve in Freelance for example by adding time filter, calendar filter, higher timeframe market condition filter/confirmation;
  • and more.

-----------

But if you just attached EA to the chart without any knowledge about how to use scalping in general so it is your fauls.
And in this case - you should be angry for yourself only.

read post #12 for more information

Something Interesting in Financial Video November 2016
Something Interesting in Financial Video November 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Trading and training video (from youtube for example) about forex and financial market in general...

We will continue to try

Hi..,

I have downloaded this EA.
Is this EA only a Single Open Order or Martingale ..?!
I ran a test, The order was loss ... and there was no action taken by EA.

Reason: