Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 129

Lastrer:

... sometimes notice, but through the post,...

I must have missed something somewhere?

Bracho:

Yeah thanks, that's the only good point, maybe a couple more, behind a lot of flub)))))))))

But it was already clear, but not a word about the direction to dig for this reversal. The market is inertial, which is also a sensible idea, but no more than that, without having learned this inertial line))) and more than one.

Well, that's the point! Something for beginners to think about...

prikolnyjkent:
Well, that's the great thing about it. Something for newcomers to think about...

No, that's not the point. You've got the wrong thread. They're not here. Therefore, for us it's just flooding.((((( Don't worry, a couple of competent articles scattered throughout the forums with links to the issues that we raise with you, and people themselves will go dig and discuss, they are lazy and mistrustful, well, even with the contingent that, they need to ask the motivation and everything will be fine. Some of my comrades are doing it now)))

prikolnyjkent:
Well, that's the great thing about it. Something for newcomers to think about...
I'll add my five kopecks to 120 pages of flub: Actually, they don't say CINUS, they say CIMUS. But it's also wrong. In the olden days, tzimes (tzimus) was an ancient Jewish sweet dish made of carrots and other vegetables with fruits and berries, which was considered a great delicacy and was served at all the feast meals.

genro:
To add my five cents to 120 pages of flub: actually, they don't say CINUS, they say CIMUS. But that is also wrong. It was considered a great delicacy and was served at all festive dinners in the olden days. tsimus is a word often used to mean "the right thing" or "the best thing".

We forgot about the goose fat. The most cymes:)

Cianius calius for ceregius kirdicus.

Bracho:
Cianius calius for ceregius kirdicus.

Exactly. It's not healthy to live at all. A day's life is a step towards death.

tara:

Exactly. It's not healthy to live at all. A day of life is a step towards death.

Is someone forcing you to live? Use the constitution, send them all away, and stop this so unpleasant pastime.

Bracho:

Is someone forcing you to live? Use the constitution, send them all away, and stop this pastime that is so unpleasant to you.

You're horny and illogical. Do you need it?

tara:

You are horny and illogical. Do you need it?
Can we skip the intellectual pomp and circumstance? Do you need it?