Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 132

I don't understand the timing at all. What do you want? Probability is time. If the probability is 0.5% then the event happens on average once out of 200. If we flip a coin once every second, then on average 0.5% is once every 200 seconds. 3 sigmas have a probability of 0.3% (2 sigmas you focus on, can't remember, yeah, that's not the point, as I SHOULD guess). calculate the time yourself.

I can think of all sorts of MM, therefore I will consider the simplest one - martin. In principle, this is the approach he uses. In order to gain on sigmas, we will slowly grow the profit, so that we rarely, but quickly lose every penny.

Or I don't understand what you're getting at at all.

Reread the post again. On point 1. Already answered.

П2. The problem is formulated incorrectly. What is "the time section after the flight"?

On the last line. It doesn't make any sense at all. I've noticed more than once, people write something, especially you, thinking that in their innuendo everyone will figure it out at once. Maybe it's a tactic, or a bias. Let's just say, personally, as a computer, what I see is what I understand. I can't understand your line. That's really true, no pun intended.

Kent, I'll get back to you later. It would be easier if you could explain where the numbers came from. First thought - your profit is eaten up by these rare, but not so rare, "wrong" lines, each of them gobbles up as much as possible, even in your example - 8 thousand of something incomprehensible (maybe herrings, or cucumbers), and that if I guessed correctly. I can't understand your "on the fly"! It's like with the previous speaker. You somehow have to articulate terminology, rather than stuttering - like words, like Russian, but impossible to understand! To sum up: you give me a calculation, not hollow words.

Lastrer:

Z. Kent, I'll get back to you later. It would be easier if you could explain where the numbers came from. First thought - your profit is eaten up by these rare, and not so rare, "wrong" lines, each of them gobbles up as much as the sky, even in your example - as much as 8 thousand of incomprehensible (maybe herrings, or cucumbers), and that if I guessed correctly. I can't understand your "on the fly"! It's like with the previous speaker. You somehow have to articulate terminology, rather than stuttering - like words, like Russian, but impossible to understand! To sum up: you give me a calculation, not hollow words.

I would have got into calculations, if I had been poking around in this method. But it is not for me. I simply answered in general terms, how you can rotate the "cloud" of outcomes and the "cloud" of balance. No one asked for details...

...First thought - your profits will be eaten up by these rare, but not so rare, "wrong" lines, each of them gobbles up as much as possible...

Compare the probability of losing a deposit trapped on the "wrong" line with the results of trading on other TS. It's the difference between the sky and the earth...

prikolnyjkent:

And none of the previous results simply have ANY "leverage" to influence the future result. (this is the LAW - more realistic)

TA is a method of analysis. And it is designed to describe movement, not to guide it.

The instrument being analysed changes according to the laws of motion/development, and TA uses those laws to analyse and predict.

Price moves according to laws according to its nature, just like everything else in this world.

...:

The instrument being analysed changes according to the laws of motion/evolution

What are these laws?

Demi:
What kind of laws are these?
The same ones according to which your heart beats or the Earth revolves around the Sun - the laws of nature.

...:
The same ones according to which your heart beats or the Earth revolves around the Sun - the laws of nature.

Be more specific, please. Just for the price

Demi:

Be specific, please. Just for the price.
Read the TA, it couldn't be more specific.

...:
Read the TA, it couldn't be more specific.

What are the laws of motion/development that TA uses?

The same onesaccording to which your heart beats or the Earth revolves around the Sun - pl .t, how beautifully said!

Waste of time. Freud detected.
Reason: