Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 392

Aleksander:

Tran - I told you - let's start our own exchange... There'll always be enough gambling customers...

they'll be staring at the monitor till they're blue in the face...

and you'll be a little sad to think of your factory floor....

like this:

Which factory would you recommend for a job?

transcendreamer: Which factory would you recommend for a job?

you have two options :)

1 - urgently study MySql PHP HTML CSS JavaScript - and quickly bump stock exchange webterminal - I'll even give you a free online quotes provider - at least read the ticks - for illusion - so no one would guess that this quote - will make a finaninstrument ViD (virtual money) - and will broadcast its quotes to all willing loosers - and the very values of ticks will be taken from the sum of the Eura and Pound for example ( plus another couple of currencies in the sum can be put) - yes - for beginners, you make a spread - like in the good old days - between the bid and ask 10.0 points 4x :) - leverage 1:5000 and off you go... to prosperity...

2 - well this is more difficult - master the Bablokos and cut the cabbage at a rate of 2.000 - 5.000% annual minimum....

take your pick :)

Aleksander:

you have two options :)

1 - urgently study MySql PHP HTML CSS JavaScript - and quickly bump stock exchange webterminal - I'll even give you a free online quotes provider - at least read the ticks - for illusion - so no one would guess that this quote - will make a finaninstrument ViD (virtual money) - and will broadcast its quotes to all willing loosers - and the very values of ticks will be taken from the sum of the Eura and Pound for example ( plus another couple of currencies in the sum can be put) - yes - for beginners, you make a spread - like in the good old days - between the bid and ask 10.0 points 4x :) - leverage 1:5000 and off you go... to prosperity...

2 - well, it's more difficult here - mastering Bablokos and cutting the cabbage at a rate of 2.000 - 5.000% annual minimum....

take your pick :)

Aren't we going to get punished for that? like this: https://youtu.be/2yGwrvf3vc0

transcendreamer: Aren't we going to get punished for that? Like this: https://youtu.be/2yGwrvf3vc0

No - second level domain registered to John Smith - server in England - quotation provider is not pinged at all due to thor - anonymous wallets - international Visa cards (but it seems Russia will not be serviced from September) - and no cash withdrawal - :) purely an intermediary structure ... quote virtual money ViD - yes take bets

A 10 pips stop is a total, could it be -8 pips EUR -2 GBP or +5 pips EUR -15 GBP with pips equalised lots?

show me some fresh screenshots from the last few days.

novad:

10 pips stop, it may be -8 pips EUR -2 GBP or +5 pips EUR -15 GBP for equal lots in pips?

show me some fresh screenshots from the last few days.

Yes, on aggregate - it may be both :) Screenshots later - no terminal handy...

SZS - the amount is not counted by the total - but once every minute or even 5.

When a couple goes like this for at least four years, the dough comes out

Renat Akhtyamov: When a pair goes like this for at least 4 years, the dough comes out

Yeah... Too bad it's not the eu :)

that's it... Trance is in a trance :) he thinks and starts counting money :) <br / translate="no">

"accountant"
Reason: