Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 121

Niket, personally... I try to highlight DIFFERENT approaches here for those who are still "looking for themselves". For what you see are mostly DUPLEXIC directions. Let people not forget to look around MORE. I've already made up my mind... and found it, and here, as it is proper in a self-respecting creative collective, I play the role of skeptic, bringing indignation into the stream of thought, so that there was no stagnation :-)

Thanks for the bear's favour, you do not help them, you confuse them, do not boost your self-esteem by thinking you are helping, just say so, why bother with this clownery. If you sincerely wanted to help, you would have helped long ago, while announcing well-known facts is not help. He can tell the truth only on the level of general phrases and general notions, total because ...... And these concepts are valid everywhere, so their voicing will not tell anything, for they are the same in each direction, but in order they bring income each direction has its formalization, and without it these basic concepts will not give anything. And the way to adapt and formalize these basic concepts to our case, in order these concepts will work, so a kasher man will not let you close even on a single shot. Wouldn't they?

Niket, everyone can judge the meaning of my words by at least two FACTS that do not depend on my or your opinion: - none of you can post online 20 of 20 successful predictions with your method, and the price will go from its current level in EVERY case I indicate (my losses while waiting for this outcome - is a technical matter); - and no one has rejected the fact that LOTS of small trades will lead to a LOSS with a higher probability than one in volume on the entire deposit. How SAFE to enter ALL DEPOSIT into transaction, again, is a matter of technique (which, by the way, a novice reader will not find here). So, the facts are not in favour of your words, Niket...

Amen

If I may be a little constructive. I did not manage to get a stationary series from a bunch of non-stationary ones read multicurrency arbitrage on a period outside the stationary period (this word I invented myself yes viva the mighty Russian). However, the system of shares allows us to shift the mat expectation in our direction, but if I didn't get it wrong again. Below is a picture, black lines contain possible unfavourable price movement trajectories with probability calculation of those trajectories and mathematical expectation. The scheme is the most primitive, in the case of favorable price movement we fill with the same lot at the same intervals, of course other schemes can be tried changing the step and the volume of filling.

moskitman:

I was born recently, I need to write and test it. The test will have to be done online, because it's a cartoon. If my knowledge of four, I myself would estimate it at two and minus, then five at all at minus one.
As for losing in a flat... Yes, all systems in principle are divided into trend-following and bounce-flat, let's see...

This is a familiar situation. I have also discovered "graals" many times, but after implementation, everything fell into place.

PapaYozh:

A familiar situation. I've also discovered "grails" on numerous occasions, but after implementation everything falls into place.

Well, I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen. But, as they say, the quality of experience gained is directly proportional to the amount of equipment taken out...

)))

moskitman:

Well, I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen. But, as they say, the quality of the experience gained is directly proportional to the amount of equipment taken out...

)))

Rather, the dependence is logarithmic. But the experience you don't get is what you get :)

ivandurak:

If I may be a little constructive...

Rarer but very strong losses will outweigh the profits and will sell out (imho)

prikolnyjkent:

Where it goes may not even matter with a certain approach...

Isn't it...?

Market-neutral strategies have stumbled upon

Isn't it?

Reason: