Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 126

Come on, henium bragged too, and you wrote about him too.

Lastrer:
Come on, henium bragged too, and you wrote about him too.

)))))) I'm not arguing that, there on page 9 about it too, Equity on the sb link about the crater, below a post from henium. What's up?

You can draw conclusions from the way some people swipe their tongues, common accents are sometimes flashed.

And google remembers who's been there, so even secretly old posts can sometimes be unearthed. But it's just in case, sometimes you'll come across good deleted posts.

The 9th page is 117 pages from here, I've forgotten a lot, but on Alpari it was closer, where I remembered, that's where I cited it from.

I'm not sure if the post has been alive long enough for the robot to come across it, so that it can be searched for before the cache is overwritten.

Lastrer:

ZZ. My posts are ignored here, like I was not even here (maybe the height or something else is not good? А? Kent? I told you how to earn more than you lose, where's the thanks? I don't see why you reproduce it, but some of the MOSKites do sometimes, but it's too bad.

I apologise very much, Lastrer, if I appear to you as an ungrateful brute. But, I am such a staunch adherent of the philosophy of ONE GOOD "KICK" on the signal "the price will definitely leave the current level", that I didn't even pay attention to your hint. She's way out of my league. Sorry. So-so-peace?

Bracho:

No, you don't understand yourself, or don't want to be understood. You asked for a way of safe (more or less) depot entry, I showed you. The speed of entry has nothing to do with it, it depends on you. I did not write that your way is based on hedges, and you strongly decided to show that not on them, it's strange. So before you ask about safe depositing, then set unambiguous conditions for it.

Whether to enter one instrument or several, whether the timing is important, whether the total drawdown is important, whether the drawdown on each instrument (if multi-currency entry) is important separately, etc.

That's why I say - that you are driving the moolah for the umpteenth time. Without saying anything on the subject. It may be safe to enter everything for one instrument, but for yours, for example, this method may not work.

And you shout (often it is so - in big bold letters) about something that you do not know the conditions that will suit you, asking people to offer such ways of depositing - all in a row, and you kind of then choose at your discretion. Clever guy, though. Not giving anything sensible yourself.

Once again, I'm not asking for anything for myself. I'm convinced that the discussion here is meant for those who are still looking for their style. The more serious conversations are private and don't get noticed here...

So, my jokes here are only for the purpose of planting ideas for newcomers to think about...

prikolnyjkent:

Once again, I'm saying NOTHING here for myself. I'm convinced that the discussion here is aimed at those who are still looking for their style. The more serious conversations are private and don't get noticed here...

So, my jokes are only there to give newbies something to think about...

Which ones? There weren't and aren't any. No newcomers, no thoughts from you). Telling everyone that we're all going to die someday - a la your "the price will inevitably drop off the level" - is a far cry from planting thoughts. Sorry if I disappoint, but such is the selavie of your letters, behind which there is an emptiness deliberately put into them by the author.

There is enough ether outside the human being. Why pull it out of man? Time is the way of the hand of the clock.

tsvigo:

There is enough ether outside the human being. Why pull it out of man? Time is the way of the hand of the clock.

So it (ether) is not only in people, it is in everything, in stone, in wood, in general in any matter of our material world. But it may be difficult to get it out of a stone, it does not feel emotions, and it does not reproduce, its hierarchy in the chain is not that )))). But a person can, and not only give, but also create a field in which such simpler matter as a stone will have to give (break ties) as well.

Bracho:
Which ones? There were none and there are none. No newcomers, no thoughts from you). Telling everyone that we're all going to die someday - ala your "price will inevitably leave the level" - is far from planting thoughts. Sorry if I disappoint, but such is the selaw of your letters, behind which is a void deliberately invested in them by the author.

I'm sorry that such a phenomenon as prices leaving their current level is a void for you.

I hope that these letters will continue to feed not only me in the future...

prikolnyjkent:

I am sorry that such a phenomenon as price leaving the current level is nothing to you.

I hope that these letters will continue to feed not only me in the future...

I'm sorry too, but you don't want to NOT coddle in the thread, your leaving the level feeds - no argument, it does, but about the fact that what also matters is the combination of moments in time when it will be (in what limits), you hide.

In that case, by hiding the time - you are condemning people to starvation with what you feed them)))))))) because you know and eat regularly, because you know the time of action and inaction.

And those to whom you are rubbing bullshit, they do not know about it, and they do not have regular meals, and okay if they ate the night before yesterday and wait for dinner the day after tomorrow, but this dinner can be in a week, and they do not know - when, but they do not know how to be in such cases .

PS: Stop clowning around. It's clear that she will leave the level. The important thing is not even where it will go and when, but by how much, the system of these little ones by how much.

Reason: