Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 630

gobirzharf:
Guys, I'm gonna go reinstall the system. Come on.)

Э! Where are you going? What do you mean, "Please delete my profile"? What about the hundred and five hundred percent profit?!

Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5

Renat Akhtyamov:

triangle, Equity (green) at zero. (in trailer).

The system is stable and does not depend on the direction of currency pairs,

There is no need for prognosis and guessing by coffee grounds.

Accordingly, it is impossible to withdraw and the main condition of break-even is fulfilled.

Now, we need to get Equi to go upward on the indicator and find out what to do for that.

The strategy will work out.

It is very simple.

Ok, let it be simple. This brings me to my question: how much can we increase the equity without abandoning the principle "it is impossible to fail"? This principle corresponds only to a small imbalance of the triangle which equals trading one pair with a small lot. But then the profit is miserable. So why the triangle?

benzovoz:

OK, let it be very simple, therefore the question is how much of the equity can be driven upwards without departing from the principle "it is impossible to lose"? This principle corresponds only to a small imbalance of the triangle which is equivalent to trading one pair with a small lot. But then the profit is miserable. And what is the triangle for then?

Well there is something there - a swing relative to the balance of the triangle. I did it, but I didn't find any special advantages compared to trading with one instrument.

there are many questions, only one answer

choose

Files:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The white, red, and blue lines represent currencies, while the green line represents their total equity. In order for the equity to go up, the currency lines need to be shifted in some way. If the currency pair moves in any direction, then probably only the volume of trades.

of course

khorosh:

Well, there is something there - a fluctuation in relation to the balance of the triangle. I did it, but I did not find any special advantages compared to trading with one instrument.

on the grail pictures

for the tenth time:

Files:
hqdefault.png  265 kb
1.png  135 kb

there is already more than enough information

then it all depends on

can/can't

;)

khorosh:

Well, there is something there - a fluctuation in relation to the balance of the triangle. I did it, but I did not find any special advantages compared to trading with one instrument.

This variation is the difference in one pair's micro lot, we can unbalance it to be a micro lot of two pairs, it does not change the essence, profits are miserable in % relative to the deposit. You don't need a triangle for that either, by lots of unbalancing the pair is known, isn't it easier to trade only its specified micro lot? If you do not know how to trade with a micro lot, it is easier to do it with only one micro lot. Well, if you make a $1 billion deposit, of course you will feel the profit, but with one pair according to this principle, because necessary volumes of the triangle will open - you can go in the red, of course theoretically, but who gives such an opportunity)))

benzovoz:

This fluctuation is the difference in the form of a microlot of 1 pair, well you can unbalance that will be a microlot of two pairs, it does not change the essence, the profit in % in relation to the deposit is miserable. You don't need a triangle for that either, by lots of unbalancing the pair is known, isn't it easier to trade only its specified micro lot? If you do not know how to trade with a micro lot, it is easier to do it with only one micro lot. Well, if you make a $1 billion deposit, of course you will feel the profit, but with one pair according to this principle, because necessary volumes in the triangle will open - you can go in the red, of course theoretically, but who will give you such an opportunity)))

i wrote about the underlying assets and oI?

if the topic was a hot topic, then everyone would understand these words.

i am sure that at most two people out of a million understand what we are talking about.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote about the basic asset and OI to whom?

if the topic was a hot topic, everyone would understand these words.

I'm sure that at most two people out of a million understand what I'm talking about.

I was inspired by comrade Thoughtful)))). I wonder how he got rich or is he still looking for something? If all are so incomprehensible Explain it to them? I'm sure you do not have fish))))

Reason: