Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 636

benzovoz:

the probability of 1 out of three pairs trending is higher than 1 out of 1,

What's the point of that - if you still need to know the direction of the trend

Samburr:

What's the point of it - if you also need to know the direction of the trend

The trick is that you do not need to know the trend direction, you just need to know when the movement is likely to go, and any compression will show it on the chart, and it does not matter where it will go. The trick is that the triangle gives us some regularity of movements of pairs, so we use pendants correctly. It has already been discussed here before, the "fox hole".

Renat Akhtyamov:
At least once in the future. no matter who. I see the word Prophet, I'll start bullying or I'll just walk away.

Oh, Prophet! Don't just go away!

:-))))))))))))))))))))))

benzovoz:
Comrades, well you do not dare waste time and check this crap, let the prophet himself trade, although monitoring will not see))) All that is written on the one hand is true on the other hand is a humbug, there is profit, and not a bad one, but in pips, in money, of course nil))))

Of course no one has seriously considered this stuff, it's just a joke...

benzovoz:

The trick is that you do not need to know the direction, you only need to know when the movement is likely to go, and any compression will show it on the chart, and where it will go doesn't matter. The trick is that the triangle gives us some regularity of movements of pairs, so we use pendants correctly. It was already discussed here earlier, the "fox hole".

So buying volatility, known since ancient times... and if the volatility doesn't happen, he'll be winding up dead at the factory....

Renat Akhtyamov:
At least once in the future. It doesn't matter from whom. If I see the word Prophet, I'll start mocking or I'll just walk away.

Hail to the Prophet! Hail to the greatest dreamer of all!

Prophet! Prophet! Prophet! Prophet! Prophet! Prophet! -- that's for sure :-)))

transcendreamer:

So buying volatility, known since antiquity... and if the volatility doesn't happen, he'll wind up with nothing to eat at the factory....

An unlikely and rare event. It will "reel" if it's in nets, but if it's one order at a time? There will be a triangle closure, so it will be a bull run in the worst case)))). The probability is such that if on the one hand there is a higher probability of 1 out of three pairs going in the trend, on the other hand there is less chance that an order may catch on every pair comparing with an order placed on 1.

benzovoz:

An unlikely and rare case. It will "wind up" if you catch it with nets, but if you catch it with 1 order? The triangle will be closed, so it will be a loser at worst)))) The probability is such that if on the one hand 1 of the three pairs will go in the trend, on the other hand there is less chance that an order on each pair will close in comparison with 1 order.

If without a flip only once, then yes, just one stop...

however, sometimes there is a move with a back and forth move (spreading)

Then it would be a shame

why so - another PRO.rock, banal and out of the sect

where are you all going to get so much talent ........

The Legion is ruthless. Never in history has a prophet not been stoned. The traditions of Bablocos.
Reason: