Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 644

well, I'm posting two pictures repeatedly.

it is just the three legs of the triangle - the very market grail that pulls the deposit from the trader:

Files:
1.jpg  31 kb
hqdefault.jpg  36 kb

Renat Akhtyamov:

these are just the three legs of the triangle - the very market grail that pulls the deposit from the trader:

Hooray, the Grail is ready! Hail to the prophet Renee!

May profits come with you!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Hooray, the grail is ready! Hail to the prophet Renee!

May the profits come with you!

Zhen, check out the previous page for a screenshot of the turkey.

What are you going to predict?

The price doesn't matter, it may go anywhere, regardless of politics, news and other bullshit.

Probably it will go where it will lose the most, not the essence of the trading system.

It will even go in the red, like it happened with oil.

But the market triangle line (grail) will remain in the balance (lime), the market is safe.

And it doesn't make sense to catch some slippage between two pairs, because there is a third one, that's not the point of the trading system either.

How the triangle works ????

see how it works, try it ( ahahahahahaha )

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/355419/page5

Ребята,напишите,пжлст,советник. Идея интересная,если что то заработаю,то поделюсь профитом.
Ребята,напишите,пжлст,советник. Идея интересная,если что то заработаю,то поделюсь профитом.
  • www.mql5.com
Советник очень простой. Он должен выставлять автоматически по одному ордеру на двух разных инструментах...

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's just the three legs of the triangle - the very market grail that pulls the deposit from the trader:

him? no?

triangle at the top... three legs at the bottom...

better go to the factory

transcendreamer:
better go to the factory

It's about time you changed your avatar to one like this

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's about time you changed your avatar to this.

when the topic reaches page 666 all posters on that page will be cursed and go to the factory

transcendreamer:

when the topic reaches page 666 all posters on that page will be cursed and go to the factory

Please clarify, do you mean posters or posters?

transcendreamer:
better go to the factory

why? ... there's money being paid...XD

I don't understand why everyone is so scared of the factory...

I just got back from my shift. I looked in the mirror - my face is round and fattening. It's a little red, though - you could light a cigarette. But I reckon that's just excessive health.

It's no big deal.

And forex... Ehhhhhhh..... I'm waiting for the prophet. And I will. There's no way He won't show up.

Reason: