Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 571

JohnGoodtrade:

Renat, take off what you've got. And forget this business.

They live off people like us.

Give them 4 quid for cigarettes. Keep the rest.

It'll be the best trade of your life. You'll make a million if you do.

I'm with you.

Keep it running, 10% risk, nothing to be afraid of.

although I'm showing 8% ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

let it go on

;)

So you're with them. If you write like that.

It's stupid. If you're not in a party. You need to stop. As long as you can do it.

Next, you'll probably leave everything behind.

Renat, if you stop, they will lose.

JohnGoodtrade:

So you are with them. If you write like that.

It's stupid. If you're not in a party. You need to stop. As long as you can do it.

Next, you'll probably leave everything.

Renat, if you stop, they lose.

I'm not with them, I'm in the market

There is also a strategy - change to the counter-trend (where the markets work), the big stuff to the trend in the kitchen to pick up

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not with them, I'm in the market

There is also a strategy - change to the counter-trend (where the markets work), and then take away the big stuff with the trend in the kitchen

;)

I sold on everything on the pound. Take it away. Just about 4 quid.

I mean, it's just an overflow. And it's not about making money? From one pocket to another all over the world. Is that how it works?

The rest of us who aren't in it are meat in the form of a bonus? Cover the transaction costs... right? Or what?

JohnGoodtrade:

I sold on everything by the pound. Take it. Just about 4 quid.

So it's just an overflow. And this isn't about making money? From one pocket to another all over the world. Is that how it works?

The rest of us who aren't in it are bonus meat?

It's not just that, it's very simple.

Use the weekly for the handheld.

you have to wait a long time, but there is no other way or look at other pairs

the trend is falling, so it's not good to buy

sell where the red curve hits or where it hits the uptrend

on the 3 year chart

you can't lose if you know everything!

of course you can't!

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not easy, it's very simple.

Use the weekly for the manual.

you have to wait a long time but there is no other way or look at other pairs

the trend is going down, so it's not good to buy

sell where the red one is

I'm not so sure, Renat. There has to be a downside to the deal, and it looks like you can be one yourself. You can sell to yourself by buying. The transfer of money. Then you pay commissions to the brokers you work through. You don't take profits out of their pockets. That's probably how it works. Otherwise all you do is lose money.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not easy, it's very simple.

Use the weekly for the manual.

you have to wait a long time but there is no other way or look at other pairs

we are in a falling trend, so it is not good to buy

sell where the red curve hits or where it hits the upper trendline

on the 3 year chart

you can't lose if you know everything!

Of course you can't!

you can't lose it if you calculate everything!)

JohnGoodtrade:
I'm not so sure, Renat. There has to be a downside to a trade, and it looks like you can be one yourself. Selling to yourself by buying. You're moving money around. Then you pay commissions to the brokers you work through. You don't take profits out of their pockets. That's probably how it works. Otherwise all you do is lose money.

there is such a strategy.

but it's counter-trending.

I need to go with the trend.

Ognemiroff:

I'll tell you a secret) it doesn't depend on the day ) in 3 years the deal will be in the black, but it's just luck)

it sure as hell depends.

go to the CME, look at the volume chart and see what happens at midnight

here's one for example.

https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/australian-dollar_quotes_volume_voi.html?optid=8092#tradeDate=20200608&optionProductId=8094

Australian Dollar AUD/USD Volume - CME Group
Australian Dollar AUD/USD Volume - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find information for Australian Dollar Volume provided by CME Group. View Volume

Renat Akhtyamov:

there is such a strategy.

but it's counter-trending.

I need to go with the trend.

So someone is selling to you or dripping from you. There is no other way.

Generally, this market is for exchange, conversion. Also, to work with the risk of your portfolio. You lower your currency risks. That's the gist, I could be inaccurate in my words.

You really make money here only with luck, which is temporary. You are taking some money from people who did not plan to lose it and are not losing it. And that's not what your operations are for.

Why are you hoping to take money where you don't have to, and don't do it in principle? Trend and all that is nonsense.

I know you can make transactions just by buying/selling at the same price. But I have not tried it myself and probably will not be able to, I do not know how and I do not know the intricacies. But that it does, I know for sure.

That's why they write in some contracts that you can't have two parties in a deal at the same price... In tenders, for example, there are such conditions in some.

Reason: