But you're wrong.

I can give you a 100% guarantee.

there you go

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

deleted.

But you're wrong.

I can give you a 100% guarantee.

About 100%...

Think about it - does a stockbroker need to know how many buys and how many sells there are in the market?

Renat Akhtyamov:

About 100%...

Think about it - does a stockbroker need to know how many buys and how many sells there are in the market?

I just know that you, or anybody else, cannot predict even for a tick the next move of the quote with at least a 60% probability.
10 years is a hell of a long time, it's a shortcut to madness... So, create an irredeemable averaging tool and go get the profit.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I just know that you and no one else can predict even for a tick the next move of a quote with at least a 60% probability .
Ten years is a hell of a long time, it's a long way to go to insanity... So, breed unmergeable averages and go for the Profit.

The more frequent ticks are, the more "directional" they are. That is, there are periods when ticks are fairly predictable for currencies.

But knowing the probability of ticks packs is of no use when forecasting rates for at least 1-5 minutes. Inexorable laws of large numbers and limit theorems, and in addition DC themselves add up to tick_volume>2 :-)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I just know that you, and no one else, can predict even by a tick the next move of a quote with at least a 60% probability.
Ten years is a hell of a long time, it's a long way to go to insanity... So, get some irredeemable averages and go get some Profit.

Well done, Renat. He hasn't lost it in a month.

--

Three months to be exact. That's already a level!

JohnGoodtrade:

Renat has done well. He hasn't leaked in over a month.

--

Three months to be exact. That's the level!

The drawdown was predictable.

There's a 10k depo on one pair, and I'm a pile of cash with 8 pairs traded.

and one of them is 2.5 times higher ;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I just know that you and no one else will be able to predict even for a tick the next move of the quote with a probability higher than 60%.
Ten years is a hell of a long time, it's a long way to go to insanity... So, breed some irredeemable averaging and go for the Profit.

averaging was, no doubt about it.

but it's harder to trend, which is what I'm doing.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the drawdown was predictable.

there's a deposit of 10k on 1 pair, and i'm a pile of cash given that i'm trading 8 pairs

and one of them went up 2.5 times ;)

How do you get drawdowns with such a great lag-free indicator?
How is it possible?
I think everything is clear on the chart, but in real life the result should be divided by 3 and multiplied by minus one.
And it's 10 years of work... That's a bitch...

Renat Akhtyamov:

the drawdown was predictable.

there's a deposit of 10k on 1 pair, and i'm a pile of cash with 8 pairs of trades

and one of them went up 2.5 times ;)

The dough is fine. You've got a micro lot. What are the options, in my opinion:

1. Ideally, refill and knock out, by hand. Robot off. Hardly average hands and cover unprofitable ones at or around zero.

Refill should be $15-$20. Withdraw from a drawdown and withdraw this money later. Leave something that will be left after drawdown, it is even possible to exit with profit.

2. Deposit additional $30, do not open trades at all and switch off the robot. Wait. Probably, it will pass without any additional actions.

Of course, I would like to see what you have at the moment.

Renat, without replenishing the deposit, you won't go far...

Do you have a plan for tomorrow? How are you going to bail out, or are you only planning to watch the robot until the finals? ?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
How do you have such a great lag-free indicator with drawdowns?
How does this work?
It seems to be clear on the graph, but in reality the result has to be divided by 3 and multiplied by minus one.
And this is 10 years of work... That's a shame...

It's a different system

you described it in another thread the other day and hit the spot

A prime example of the application of statistics

;)

Reason: