Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 565

JohnGoodtrade:

The dough is fine. You have a microlot. What are the options, in my opinion:

1. Ideally, refill and knock out, by hand. Robot off. Hardly average hands and cover unprofitable ones at or around zero.

Refill should be $15-$20. Withdraw from a drawdown and withdraw this money later. Leave something that will be left after drawdown, it is even possible to exit with profit.

2. Deposit additional $30, do not open trades at all and switch off the robot. Wait. Probably, it will pass without any additional actions.

Of course, I would like to see what you have at the moment.

Renat, without replenishing the deposit, you won't go far...

Do you have a plan for tomorrow? How are you going to bail out, or are you only planning to watch the robot until the finals? ?

The plan is simple - let it work itself out.

He'll bounce back.

I've got a nut like that in my hands:

Renat Akhtyamov:

The plan is simple - let him do the ploughing.

he'll still make it.

I've got a peanut like that:

There's a hole there at 20.37 or so, maybe it'll slip there... or even under 20.

All right, let the robot do it by itself, really. Then we have to talk to him strictly to make sure he doesn't slip like that again. It's dangerous - shoot through and stop, hello.

And shoots like to happen when the score is under or next to the margin)

JohnGoodtrade:

There's a hole there at 20.37 or so, maybe it'll slide there... or even under 20.

OK, let the robot work it out on its own, really. Then you have to talk to it strictly to make sure it doesn't slip like that again. It's dangerous - shoot through and stop, hello.

And shoots like to happen when the account is under or next to the margin.)

what sneaky prices.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's a different system.

You described it in another thread the other day and hit the spot.

A shining example of the application of statistics.

;)

Renat, of course I haven't spent as many years as you, but I want to hear your opinion.

But answer the question.

Let's take that the market SB, the axiom of tehanalysis (history repeats itself) does not exist. Consequently, the patterns, as such, do not exist either. Pruffs are the modulation of the market. Then how do you even try to predict something? How do you know you don't build castles in the air? Just don't use formulae.

Ognemiroff:

Renat, I haven't spent as many years as you, but I want to hear your opinion.

But answer the question.

Let's take that the market of SB, the axiom of tehanalysis (history repeats itself) does not exist. Consequently, the patterns, as such, do not exist either. Pruffs are the modulation of the market. Then how do you even try to predict something? How do you know you don't build air castles?

I've written about this forum more than once.

but purely out of respect for a question posed with a sense of tact, I'd like to ask you a question first.

If there are more sellers than buyers in the market, where do you think the price will go?

if you answer unequivocally, the market is not SB.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
How do you have such a great lag-free indicator and so much slippage?
How does this work?
It seems to be clear on the graph, but in reality the result has to be divided by 3 and multiplied by minus one.
And this is 10 years of work... That's a shame...

Look at this.

Remember this picture?

it is real, but only three lines before the black vertical

sign the names of the lines correctly (red, blue and purple)

If you sign it correctly, then there's something to talk about.

if you don't, you're just out of the loop.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've written about this forum more than once

But purely out of respect for a question asked with a sense of tact, I'd like to start by asking

if there are more sellers than buyers in the market, where do you think the price will go?

if you answer unambiguously, then the market is not SB.

so you're looking at the phenomenon of the transition from a flat to a trend, what is the basis for outperformance? if so, it's wrong

Ognemiroff:

so you're looking at the phenomenon of a flat into a trend, what is the lead based on? are you looking at speed? if so, wrong

Speed is for Genghis.

I calculate the volume of buying and selling.

So where would the price go in this scenario, as I described in the previous post?

Renat Akhtyamov:

1.speed is for Genghis

2. So where would the price go in this scenario, as I described in the previous post?

1. Genghis definitely does not count speed) we dismissed it at once

2. Thu ze Moon

Ognemiroff:

1. Genghis definitely does not count speed) that we dismissed at once

2. Thu ze Moon.

2.yes

so the market is not the SB

different pairs - different volumes

so pair trading is just fun, nothing more

Reason: